Powered by Automated Insights Joe's Nifty Team Turns the Tables on Hellraisers, Evens Up the Series
- Joe's Nifty Team
Joe's Nifty Team recorded the second-highest point total this week and upset Hellraisers 102.36 - 96.42, overcoming a 24.47-point spread. This shocker was revenge for a Week 3 125.68 - 100.86 loss to Hellraisers. Knowshon Moreno brought in the second-highest score in the league this week with 29.00 points for Hellraisers. With Denarius Moore delivering zero points for Joe's Nifty Team, the margin could have been larger. Hellraisers (5-7, 1,190.42 points) drops to sixth place while Joe's Nifty Team (8-4, 1,071.18 points) remains in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by Joe's Nifty Team
- The Baltimore Ravens Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 16.00 points.
- With 20.56 points against a projected 14.29, Carson Palmer led the team in scoring and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Adrian Peterson had the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 18.80 points.
- Tavon Austin scored 16.40 points, the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Martellus Bennett scored 12.20 points to rank fifth among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Hellraisers
- Did not start Jason Witten, who beat his scoring projection with 15.70 points against a projected 8.27.
- Eric Decker has now underachieved in four straight games after scoring a matchup-low 0.50 points against a projected 11.01.
- The Indianapolis Colts Defense, which Hellraisers picked up this week, scored below their 8.02-point projection with 4.00 points.
- At the DEF position, Hellraisers got outscored by Joe's Nifty Team 16.00 - 4.00.
- With 5.20 points, Alfred Morris had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 36.6% of his 14.22 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Joe's Nifty Team would be 5-7 if they played Hellraisers every week.
- Besides Hellraisers, Joe's Nifty Team would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Hellraisers, Joe's Nifty Team would be 2-8.
- Joe's Nifty Team would be 54-54 if they played every team every week.
- Hellraisers would have lost to just one other team besides Joe's Nifty Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Joe's Nifty Team would have lost to Hellraisers 96.00 - 66.96.
- Hellraisers would be 7-3 if they played the same schedule as Joe's Nifty Team.
- Hellraisers would be 66-42 if they played every team every week.
- Four of the seven losses for Hellraisers this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- In the loss, Hellraisers had the 10th-highest losing score in the league this season with 96.42 points.
- Hellraisers underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 96.42 points against a projected 105.83 this week.
- Frank Gore scored 3.40 points against a projected 14.69 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Hellraisers remains winless in upset games this season, falling to 0-2.
- Joe's Nifty Team remains undefeated in upset games this season, improving to 2-0.
- With 34.20 points, Hellraisers got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- All of the points for Joe's Nifty Team this week came from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Joe's Nifty Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.