Powered by Automated Insights DC Hurricanes Gets Fairy Tale Ending over Tank's Team, Claims Seventh Place
- DC Hurricanes
- Tank's Team
DC Hurricanes took one from Tank's Team 70.16 - 69.38 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Cam Newton was the winning factor, getting 21.06 points for DC Hurricanes. The last time these teams met, Antonio Brown led with 31.60. DC Hurricanes started two players with zero points while Tank's Team also served up two goose eggs, meaning each team left something on the table. DC Hurricanes won 120.62 - 79.74 in Week 3, and now has a 20.83-point average margin of victory over Tank's Team.
Smooth Moves by DC Hurricanes
- With 21.06 points, Cam Newton had the 10th-highest score in the league this week.
- Zac Stacy had 15.70 points, the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Even with two starters scoring zero points, DC Hurricanes was still able to win.
- Kenbrell Thompkins scored 5.60 points and beat his scoring projection by 252.0%, which led the matchup.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, DC Hurricanes was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Tank's Team
- Did not start Josh Gordon, who led the league in scoring with 29.70 points.
- Should have started Eli Manning, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 14.96 against a projected 16.16.
- With 12.68 points against a projected 16.61, Matt Ryan did not meet his projection for the fifth straight game.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for Tank's Team.
- 6 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- DC Hurricanes would be 6-6 if they played Tank's Team every week.
- DC Hurricanes would have beaten only two other teams besides Tank's Team this week.
- DC Hurricanes would be 4-6 if they played the same schedule as Tank's Team.
- If DC Hurricanes had played every team in the league each week, they would be 47-61.
- Tank's Team would have lost to six other teams besides DC Hurricanes this week.
- DC Hurricanes would have lost to Tank's Team 110.06 - 70.56 had they played each other last week.
- Tank's Team would be 7-3 if they played the same schedule as DC Hurricanes.
- Tank's Team would be 60-48 if they played every team every week.
- DC Hurricanes had their lowest winning score of the season with 70.16 points.
- At 0.78 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- DC Hurricanes had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Tank's Team.
- Tony Gonzalez scored 4.30 points against a projected 9.47 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Greg Jennings did little to help DC Hurricanes, underperforming versus projections for the fifth straight game with 2.90 points against a projected 6.00.
- With the win, DC Hurricanes now has a 1-1 record in upset games this season.
- Tank's Team remains winless in close games this season, falling to 0-3.
- Tank's Team scored 69.38 points, ranking them eighth in the league in scoring.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- DC Hurricanes
- Tank's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.