Powered by Automated Insights donald d's Team Squashes William L's Team to Capture Fourth Place
- donald d's Team
- William L's Team
donald d's Team registered the highest point total they've scored this season to bulldoze William L's Team 123.42 - 65.48. William L's Team has had a bad run after losing their third in a row. William L's Team was done in by a significant drop in scoring from last week's 105.12 - 98.24 loss against tim9. On top of the loss, William L's Team had a starter score zero points (Calvin Johnson). donald d's Team (3-2, 571.78 points) climbs into fourth place while William L's Team (2-3, 495.38 points) stays in sixth place.
Smooth Moves by donald d's Team
- With 18.00 points, Matt Prater had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- Took Martellus Bennett out of the starting lineup, who scored 5.60 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- Put WR Eddie Royal on the bench, where he scored 0.60 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Knowshon Moreno scored 21.00 points, which ranked second out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- James Jones had the sixth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 18.70 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by William L's Team
- Should have started Michael Vick, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 12.10 against a projected 20.33.
- Picked up and started Ryan Mathews, who scored a matchup-worst 8.3% of his projected point total for 0.80 points.
- Josh Brown has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 3.00 points versus a projected 7.59.
- The RBs for William L's Team got outscored 32.50 - 7.70 by the RBs for donald d's Team.
- William L's Team had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 18.00 - 3.00 to donald d's Team.
- donald d's Team would be 3-2 if they played William L's Team every week.
- Besides William L's Team, donald d's Team would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, donald d's Team would have defeated William L's Team 119.62 - 98.24.
- donald d's Team would be 4-0 if they played the same schedule as William L's Team.
- donald d's Team would be 34-11 if they played every team every week.
- William L's Team would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as donald d's Team, William L's Team would be 2-2.
- If they played every team every week, William L's Team would be 22-23.
- This is the third game in a row where William L's Team has failed to reach their projected points.
- William L's Team was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 65.48 points.
- The margin of victory of 57.94 points was the largest in the league this week and third-biggest in the league this season.
- donald d's Team beat their 101.06-point projection and have now beaten their projection every single week this year.
- The 123.42 points scored by donald d's Team is their highest score of the season and the ninth-highest in the league this season.
- William L's Team got a combined 7.70 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- donald d's Team had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for William L's Team.
- It was quite a beating for William L's Team, who now is 1-1 in blowouts this year.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- donald d's Team
- William L's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.