Powered by Automated Insights Show Me Your TD's! Beats The Benchwarmers to Grab First Place
- Show Me Your TD's!
- The Benchwarmers
Show Me Your TD's! recorded the second-highest score this week on the way to their third win in as many matchups when they beat The Benchwarmers 106.96 - 90.22. Since the streak started in Week 3, Show Me Your TD's! has climbed from sixth place to take the top spot. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the highest overall point total in the league, averaging 113.31 points per matchup. Show Me Your TD's! started one player with zero points while The Benchwarmers also served up one goose egg, meaning both sides missed scoring opportunities. The Benchwarmers falls to fifth place with a 2-3 record. Show Me Your TD's! has recently steamrolled Thats What Snee Said (99.66 - 93.76) and My Vick In a Box (128.08 - 97.88).
Smooth Moves by Show Me Your TD's!
- The 36.76 points scored by Peyton Manning was the second-highest QB score of the week and is the third-highest QB score in the league this season.
- The 18.70 points scored by James Jones was the third-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- The 13.50 points scored by Jimmy Graham was the fourth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- C.J. Spiller had 12.60 points, the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Starter the Houston Texans Defense put up a zero, but Show Me Your TD's! still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Benchwarmers
- Did not start Tony Romo, who led the league in scoring with 41.94 points.
- Did not start the Cincinnati Bengals Defense, which beat their scoring projection with 15.00 points against a projected 8.14.
- Colin Kaepernick has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 9.92 points against a projected 17.62 this week.
- At the QB position, The Benchwarmers got outscored 36.76 - 9.92 by Show Me Your TD's!.
- The 4.00 points scored by Matt Bryant was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 42.6% of his 9.40 projected points this week.
- If Show Me Your TD's! played The Benchwarmers every week, they would be 4-1 this season.
- Show Me Your TD's! would have beaten three other teams besides The Benchwarmers this week.
- Show Me Your TD's! would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as The Benchwarmers.
- If Show Me Your TD's! had played every team in the league each week, they would be 17-8.
- The Benchwarmers would have lost to two other teams besides Show Me Your TD's! this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Show Me Your TD's! would have lost to The Benchwarmers 146.18 - 128.08.
- If they played the same schedule as Show Me Your TD's!, The Benchwarmers would be 1-3.
- The Benchwarmers would be 12-13 if they played every team every week.
- It was a tough loss for The Benchwarmers, which put up the ninth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Show Me Your TD's! has won three straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- Show Me Your TD's! scored 106.96 points against a projected 106.91 and beat their scoring projection for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- Show Me Your TD's! was able to cover the 15.47-point spread in the win.
- The Benchwarmers got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 11.50 points this week.
- In the loss, Dez Bryant scored 24.10 points, the seventh-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Show Me Your TD's! outdid their projection in the win, while The Benchwarmers came in under their point expectation. Show Me Your TD's! is now 3-1 when overachieving, while The Benchwarmers falls to 1-2 when failing to reach their projection.
- Show Me Your TD's! is in first place in the league for the first week this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Show Me Your TD's!
- The Benchwarmers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.