Powered by Automated Insights Moss This Moss That Waxes Wilfork Island, Rises to Sixth Place
- Moss This Moss That
- Wilfork Island
Moss This Moss That got 23.60 points from Aaron Rodgers and 16.50 from Fred Jackson to destroy Wilfork Island 91.40 - 60.58. While Wilfork Island (2-5) is only a game back of Moss This Moss That (3-4), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 719.76 - 599.12. The beatdown was the second blowout of the year for Moss This Moss That. Moss This Moss That started one player with zero points while Wilfork Island also served up one goose egg, meaning each team left something on the table.
Smooth Moves by Moss This Moss That
- Fred Jackson scored 16.50 points, which ranked ninth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 10.00 points scored versus a projected 7.34, Matt Prater has scored more points than projected for six straight games.
- Aaron Rodgers led the team in scoring for the third time this season with 23.60 points.
- Even with a zero from starter the Denver Broncos Defense, Moss This Moss That was still able to win.
- Moss This Moss That won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Wilfork Island
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 15.10 points scored by DeAndre Hopkins on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 113.6%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- With 0.40 points against a projected 2.83, LeGarrette Blount was last on the team in scoring and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The 7.50 points scored by Reggie Wayne fell short of his 13.47-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- The RBs on Wilfork Island let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Moss This Moss That 26.00 - 2.10.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Moss This Moss That and were outscored 25.70 - 10.60.
- If Moss This Moss That played Wilfork Island every week, they would be 5-2 this season.
- Besides Wilfork Island, Moss This Moss That would have defeated four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Wilfork Island, Moss This Moss That would be 3-3.
- If Moss This Moss That had played every team in the league each week, they would be 34-43.
- Wilfork Island would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Moss This Moss That would have lost to Wilfork Island 79.38 - 73.90.
- Wilfork Island would be 1-5 if they played the same schedule as Moss This Moss That.
- If they played every team every week, Wilfork Island would be 17-60.
- It was the lowest score of the season for Wilfork Island. Their 60.58 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
- Moss This Moss That won by scoring 91.40 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- Wilfork Island scored 60.58 points against a projected 77.38 and underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last five weeks in a row.
- The RBs on Wilfork Island collectively had their worst week of the season with only 2.10 points.
- Although Moss This Moss That won, it was no thanks to Antonio Gates, who scored 6.10 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Moss This Moss That improves to 2-2 in blowout games this season.
- After the beating, Wilfork Island is still winless in blowouts this season with a record of 0-2.
- The drafted players on Moss This Moss That put up 71.1% of the team's points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Moss This Moss That
- Wilfork Island
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.