Powered by Automated Insights The Hamburglers Picks Up Victory over The Mesko Show for Fourth Straight Win
- The Hamburglers
- The Mesko Show
The Hamburglers took down The Mesko Show 119.84 - 84.36 and registered the second-highest score in the league this week. The Hamburglers is now coming out on top with regularity and is on a four-game win streak, while The Mesko Show is headed in a different direction, having lost their last four. Colin Kaepernick led The Mesko Show with 20.76 points while Demaryius Thomas racked up 16.20. The Hamburglers (5-2, 805.70 points) climbs into fourth place while The Mesko Show (1-6, 664.80 points) is still looking up at everyone from the cellar.
Smooth Moves by The Hamburglers
- With 26.34 points, Peyton Manning had the seventh-highest score in the league this week.
- Eddie Lacy had 19.30 points, the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- With 15.40 points, Steve Smith ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Jordan Cameron scored 15.00 points to rank third among TEs in the league this week.
- With 14.00 points scored versus a projected 6.84, the San Francisco 49ers Defense has scored more points than projected for four straight games.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Mesko Show
- Bilal Powell was last in the matchup in scoring with 0.60 points against a projected 10.62 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Martellus Bennett has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 7.20 points versus a projected 10.76.
- The RBs on The Mesko Show let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on The Hamburglers 21.50 - 7.20.
- At the DEF position, The Mesko Show got outscored 14.00 - 2.00 by The Hamburglers.
- The TE position was a letdown for The Mesko Show, where they were outscored 15.00 - 7.20 by The Hamburglers.
- If The Hamburglers played The Mesko Show every week, they would be 5-2 this season.
- The Hamburglers would have beaten nine other teams besides The Mesko Show this week.
- Had they played each other last week, The Hamburglers would have defeated The Mesko Show 93.00 - 73.78.
- The Hamburglers would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as The Mesko Show.
- If The Hamburglers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 50-27.
- The Mesko Show would have lost to six other teams besides The Hamburglers this week.
- The Mesko Show would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as The Hamburglers.
- The Mesko Show would be 35-42 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the six losses for The Mesko Show this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The Mesko Show scored 84.36 points against a projected 107.37 and underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- The Mesko Show has lost four straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- The Hamburglers is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning four straight games.
- The Mesko Show got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 7.20 points this week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Victor Cruz scored 7.50 points against a projected 15.11 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- All of the points for The Hamburglers this week came from players they drafted.
- The Mesko Show is in the basement in the standings for the second week this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Hamburglers
- The Mesko Show
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.