Powered by Automated Insights WilforkOnThe1stDate Wins Stunner Against Brian's Bold Team, Rises to Seventh Place
- Brian's Bold Team
WilforkOnThe1stDate pulled off a 104.20 - 93.18 upset over Brian's Bold Team behind Calvin Johnson, whose 32.00 points were the highest score this week. The projected spread for the matchup had been 16.25 points. WilforkOnThe1stDate beat expectations and scored 19.4% more points than projected (87.29). Brian's Bold Team got just 90.0% of a projected 103.54 points. Eric Decker led Brian's Bold Team with 25.00 points while Tony Romo racked up 14.88. WilforkOnThe1stDate started three players with zero points while Brian's Bold Team served up one goose egg, meaning each team left something on the table. WilforkOnThe1stDate (3-4, 698.00 points) climbs into seventh place and Brian's Bold Team (2-5, 707.92 points) sinks into 10th place.
Smooth Moves by WilforkOnThe1stDate
- Calvin Johnson scored 32.00 points, the highest of any player on WilforkOnThe1stDate this season.
- Frank Gore scored 23.40 points, which ranked second out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Dez Bryant scored 15.00 points, the 10th-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Even with three starters scoring zero points, WilforkOnThe1stDate was still able to win.
- By scoring 17.50 points, Alex Smith beat his 14.00 projected points by 25.0%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Brian's Bold Team
- Brian's Bold Team got outscored 11.00 - 4.00 by WilforkOnThe1stDate at the DEF position.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Did not take Garrett Hartley (0 points) out of the starting lineup this week.
- With 6.80 points, Jason Witten scored only 48.0% of his 14.16 projected point total.
- Tony Romo had the highest projected points in the matchup with 21.73, but fell short by scoring 14.88 points.
- If WilforkOnThe1stDate played Brian's Bold Team every week, they would be 4-3 this season.
- Besides Brian's Bold Team, WilforkOnThe1stDate would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- WilforkOnThe1stDate would be 1-5 if they played the same schedule as Brian's Bold Team.
- WilforkOnThe1stDate would be 33-44 if they played every team every week.
- Besides WilforkOnThe1stDate, Brian's Bold Team would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, WilforkOnThe1stDate would have lost to Brian's Bold Team 108.00 - 65.12.
- If they played the same schedule as WilforkOnThe1stDate, Brian's Bold Team would be 3-3.
- Brian's Bold Team would be 35-42 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the five losses for Brian's Bold Team this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- WilforkOnThe1stDate put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- WilforkOnThe1stDate remains undefeated in upset games this season, improving to 2-0.
- All of the points for WilforkOnThe1stDate this week came from players they drafted.
- Eric Decker performed well in the loss, ranking ninth in the league in scoring with a season-high 25.00 points.
- Brian's Bold Team did not reach their season average of 101.13 points this week, bringing in 93.18 points.
- WilforkOnThe1stDate got 47.00 points from their WRs, the second-highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Brian's Bold Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.