Powered by Automated Insights The Comedian Wins Against Scalding Chowdah, Extends Their Losing Streak
- The Comedian
- Scalding Chowdah
The Comedian (5-1, 654.00 points) beat Scalding Chowdah (2-4, 580.54 points) 90.14 - 73.76, led by Brandon Marshall with 25.20 points. Heading into Sunday, The Comedian was in front 25.20 - 24.66. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 73.76 - 61.14. However, The Comedian came out of the Sunday night game ahead by 13.38.
Smooth Moves by The Comedian
- The 11.40 points scored by Heath Miller, who The Comedian picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 8.69 by 31.2%.
- With 9.70 points, Terrance Williams, who The Comedian picked up this week, beat his 6.90-point projection by 40.6%.
- Brandon Marshall led the matchup in scoring with 25.20 points, the fourth-highest score of any player on The Comedian this season.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, The Comedian was still able to win.
- Even with both of their RBs falling short of their projected scores, The Comedian still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Scalding Chowdah
- Scalding Chowdah had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- With 3.80 points against a projected 8.74, Joique Bell did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- Scalding Chowdah had 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- Randall Cobb did not meet his 14.75 projected points and has now underperformed versus projections for three straight weeks. He also scored a season-low 7.30 points.
- Eli Manning, who had the highest projected points in the matchup with 16.76, only scored 10.56 points.
- The Comedian would be 5-1 if they played Scalding Chowdah every week.
- Besides Scalding Chowdah, The Comedian would have defeated four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Scalding Chowdah, The Comedian would be 4-1.
- The Comedian would be 40-26 if they played every team every week.
- Besides The Comedian, Scalding Chowdah would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, The Comedian would have lost to Scalding Chowdah 110.26 - 85.36.
- Scalding Chowdah would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as The Comedian.
- Scalding Chowdah would be 21-45 if they played every team every week.
- Scalding Chowdah has underachieved for four straight weeks, having scored 73.76 points against a projected 105.55 this week.
- The 90.14 points by The Comedian was their lowest winning score of the season.
- Scalding Chowdah has lost three straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- The Comedian won by 16.38 points, covering the 0.09-point spread.
- It was a season-low point total for Scalding Chowdah.
- Although The Comedian won, it was no thanks to Doug Martin, who scored 11.10 points and has now scored below his projection in five straight weeks.
- Despite being on the winning team, DeMarco Murray scored 12.00 points against a projected 16.59 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Scalding Chowdah had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Comedian
- Scalding Chowdah
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.