Powered by Automated Insights The Hamburglers Gets Victory Against WilforkOnThe1stDate, Makes It Three in a Row
- The Hamburglers
The Hamburglers earned their third win in a row when they beat WilforkOnThe1stDate 93.00 - 65.12. They were led by Peyton Manning who had 14.10 points and Stephen Gostkowski who had 14.00. The streak is the result of some high scoring by The Hamburglers, who owns the third-highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 114.31 points per matchup. It could have been worse, The Hamburglers had a starter score zero points (Jimmy Graham). WilforkOnThe1stDate slides to ninth place with a 2-4 record. The Hamburglers is in fifth place, having now run over Just The Tip. (126.38 - 110.22) and Boucher's Bunnies (130.96 - 109.24).
Smooth Moves by The Hamburglers
- The 14.00 points by Stephen Gostkowski was the league-high for a K this week.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 12.00 points against a projected 8.26 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Eddie Lacy scored a season-high 13.00 points and beat his scoring projection by a season-high 36.4%.
- Michael Floyd scored a season-high 12.90 points.
- The Hamburglers won even with Jimmy Graham in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by WilforkOnThe1stDate
- Did not start Cam Newton, who led the matchup in scoring with 30.68 points.
- WilforkOnThe1stDate had 8 starters fail to reach their projections.
- WilforkOnThe1stDate had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 14.00 - 4.00 to The Hamburglers.
- Alex Smith scored a season-low 8.02 points, 45.3% of his projected 17.72, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- It was a season-low 4.00 points for Calvin Johnson this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 29.3% of a projected point total of 13.65.
- The Hamburglers would be 3-3 if they played WilforkOnThe1stDate every week.
- The Hamburglers would have beaten five other teams besides WilforkOnThe1stDate this week.
- The Hamburglers would have defeated WilforkOnThe1stDate 130.96 - 82.80 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as WilforkOnThe1stDate, The Hamburglers would be 4-1.
- The Hamburglers would be 40-26 if they played every team every week.
- WilforkOnThe1stDate would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Hamburglers, WilforkOnThe1stDate would be 2-3.
- If they played every team every week, WilforkOnThe1stDate would be 25-41.
- The Hamburglers had five starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for WilforkOnThe1stDate.
- It was the lowest score of the season for WilforkOnThe1stDate. Their 65.12 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
- The Hamburglers had their lowest winning score of the season with 93.00 points.
- After scoring 11.00 points against a projected 7.17, the Seattle Seahawks Defense has now exceeded their projection in three straight weeks.
- The Hamburglers has now won three games in a row.
- The Hamburglers is now 1-2 when failing to reach their projection and WilforkOnThe1stDate falls to 0-3 when scoring below their projected total.
- The margin of victory of 27.88 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- Although The Hamburglers won, Peyton Manning scored a season-low 14.10 points and only reached 60.5% of his projection, his lowest such percentage this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Hamburglers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.