Powered by Automated Insights Boucher's Bunnies Gets Victory over Brian's Bold Team, Rises to Second Place
- Boucher's Bunnies
- Brian's Bold Team
Boucher's Bunnies put up the second-highest point total this week and got past Brian's Bold Team 129.18 - 108.00. With this win, Boucher's Bunnies scored 21.0% more than projected and has now beaten expectations three weeks running. Brian's Bold Team, coming off a 154.18 - 102.44 win against Just The Tip., saw their scoring drop substantially this week. Boucher's Bunnies (5-1, 662.42 points) climbs into second place while Brian's Bold Team (2-4, 614.74 points) steps into eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Boucher's Bunnies
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense had 26.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Vincent Jackson had 27.90 points, the highest WR score of the week and the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Justin Blackmon ranked ninth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 118.7%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Sat Tavon Austin, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 0.80.
- LeSean McCoy had 16.10 points, the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Brian's Bold Team
- Danny Amendola was last on the team in scoring with 1.10 points, 7.9% of his projected 13.86, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- The WRs on Brian's Bold Team let them down, resulting in a 55.60 - 13.30 difference at the position.
- Tony Romo had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 9.80 points and recorded only 48.3% of his 20.29-point projection.
- Of the 9 starters on Brian's Bold Team, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- Jason Witten could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 33.8% of his 12.42-point projection with 4.20 points.
- If Boucher's Bunnies played Brian's Bold Team every week, they would be 4-2 this season.
- Besides Brian's Bold Team, Boucher's Bunnies would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Brian's Bold Team, Boucher's Bunnies would be 2-3.
- If Boucher's Bunnies had played every team in the league each week, they would be 34-32.
- Brian's Bold Team would have lost to just three other teams besides Boucher's Bunnies this week.
- Boucher's Bunnies would have lost to Brian's Bold Team 154.18 - 109.24 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Boucher's Bunnies, Brian's Bold Team would be 3-2.
- If they played every team every week, Brian's Bold Team would be 29-37.
- Even though Brian's Bold Team lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Boucher's Bunnies.
- In the loss, the St. Louis Rams Defense had the highest score of any DEF in the league this season with 29.00 points.
- Boucher's Bunnies scored 129.18 points against a projected 106.72 and beat their scoring projection for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- The 42.70 points by the RBs on Brian's Bold Team was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- The 55.60 points by the WRs on Boucher's Bunnies was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- With 129.18 points, Boucher's Bunnies had their highest score so far this season.
- In the loss, Knowshon Moreno scored 31.90 points, the second-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Boucher's Bunnies overachieved in the win, improving to 3-1 when beating their projected points this season, while Brian's Bold Team falls to 1-3 when scoring below their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Boucher's Bunnies
- Brian's Bold Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.