Powered by Automated Insights The Hamburglers Gets Comeback Shocker over Just The Tip., Knocking Them from First Place
- The Hamburglers
- Just The Tip...
The Hamburglers (2-2, 461.90 points) got the third-highest score in the league this week from Peyton Manning to take down Just The Tip. (3-1, 489.66 points) 126.38 - 110.22. The Hamburglers came into the Sunday games already in front 13.00 - 3.00. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 29.72. However, The Hamburglers pulled off the comeback victory on Monday night, with 24.00 points from Jimmy Graham.
Smooth Moves by The Hamburglers
- Peyton Manning had 29.08 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the 10th-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Jimmy Graham had 24.00 points, the third-highest TE score of the week and the ninth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the second-highest K score of the week and is the third-highest K score in the league this season.
- With 27.40 points, Victor Cruz had the highest WR score of the week and the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The Hamburglers won despite having 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Just The Tip...
- Left Philip Rivers on the bench, where he ranked sixth in the league in scoring with 27.04 points.
- The lowest score by a player for Just The Tip. this week was 1.20 points from Rueben Randle. The score was below his projected points of 8.06, which marks the third straight week where that has happened.
- Phil Dawson scored 3.00 points against a projected 8.61 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The TE position was a letdown for Just The Tip., where they were outscored 24.00 - 6.30 by The Hamburglers.
- Just The Tip. needed more points from the QB position, where The Hamburglers beat them 29.08 - 11.62.
- The Hamburglers would be 2-2 if they played Just The Tip. every week.
- The Hamburglers would have beaten seven other teams besides Just The Tip. this week.
- The Hamburglers would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Just The Tip.
- If The Hamburglers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 25-19.
- Besides The Hamburglers, Just The Tip. would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, The Hamburglers would have lost to Just The Tip. 105.68 - 87.56.
- If they played the same schedule as The Hamburglers, Just The Tip. would be 3-0.
- Just The Tip. would be 33-11 if they played every team every week.
- Although Just The Tip. lost, they did put up the sixth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- With a combined 51.40 points from the RB position, Just The Tip. got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, C.J. Spiller scored 7.70 points against a projected 12.94 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Just The Tip. saw their three-game win streak come to an end.
- The Hamburglers beat Just The Tip. at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Just The Tip.
- With 7.70 points, The Hamburglers got the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- In the loss, Arian Foster scored 26.10 points, the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Reggie Bush scored 25.30 points, the 10th-highest RB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get a win for Just The Tip.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Hamburglers
- Just The Tip...
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.