Powered by Automated Insights WilforkOnThe1stDate Silences Moss This Moss That to Move into Sixth Place
- Moss This Moss That
WilforkOnThe1stDate clobbered Moss This Moss That 144.02 - 93.22 while also putting up the second-highest point total this week. Moss This Moss That has had some misfortune after losing their third in a row. Moss This Moss That was led by the Denver Broncos Defense with 18.00 points and Andre Johnson who scored 15.50. WilforkOnThe1stDate (2-2, 445.88 points) climbs into sixth place while Moss This Moss That (1-3, 424.80 points) drops to ninth place.
Smooth Moves by WilforkOnThe1stDate
- Darren Sproles had the best RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season with 27.70 points.
- Alex Smith ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 25.22 points, his highest output of the season.
- Dez Bryant had the fifth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 23.10 points.
- Frank Gore scored 19.30 points, which ranked ninth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Blair Walsh has now overachieved in three straight games after scoring 10.00 points against a projected 7.90.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Moss This Moss That
- Did not start Antonio Gates, who led the team in scoring with 24.60 points.
- The RBs on Moss This Moss That let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on WilforkOnThe1stDate 47.00 - 21.80.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from WilforkOnThe1stDate and were outscored 38.30 - 18.60.
- With 1.50 points, Aaron Dobson had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 12.6% of his 11.94 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Alfred Morris had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 7.10 points and recorded only 46.9% of his 15.13-point projection.
- WilforkOnThe1stDate would be 3-1 if they played Moss This Moss That every week.
- WilforkOnThe1stDate would have beaten nine other teams besides Moss This Moss That this week.
- Had they played each other last week, WilforkOnThe1stDate would have defeated Moss This Moss That 91.52 - 87.66.
- If they played the same schedule as Moss This Moss That, WilforkOnThe1stDate would be 0-3.
- If WilforkOnThe1stDate had played every team in the league each week, they would be 24-20.
- Besides WilforkOnThe1stDate, Moss This Moss That would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- Moss This Moss That would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as WilforkOnThe1stDate.
- If they played every team every week, Moss This Moss That would be 18-26.
- The top players for WilforkOnThe1stDate were elite in the matchup, as four of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Moss This Moss That.
- The 50.80-point margin of victory was the largest in the league this week and second-biggest in the league this season.
- WilforkOnThe1stDate was able to win with little help from Rod Streater, who had a season-low 2.80 points and is on a three-week underperforming streak.
- The 144.02 points scored by WilforkOnThe1stDate is their highest score of the season and the third-highest in the league this season.
- The 47.00 points by the RBs on WilforkOnThe1stDate was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- In the loss, Fred Jackson scored 14.70 points against a projected 11.25 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- After scoring 12.00 points against a projected 4.44, Matt Prater has now exceeded his projection in three straight weeks.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for Moss This Moss That, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Moss This Moss That
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.