Powered by Automated Insights pure luck lou Shocks polski pete's to Move into Fifth Place
- pure luck lou
- polski pete's
pure luck lou defeated polski pete's 117.48 - 94.66 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. This week, Tom Brady was the key player, putting up 33.18 points. That's even more than Jimmy Graham, who led all players with 23.90 points the last time these teams met. It could have been worse, pure luck lou had two starters score zero points. This is the biggest win for pure luck lou in two head-to-head matchups. They beat polski pete's 112.10 - 101.18 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by pure luck lou
- Tom Brady had 33.18 points, the highest QB score of the week and the sixth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Jimmy Graham had 23.60 points, the highest TE score of the week and the seventh-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Matt Forte ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 23.90 points.
- Took Matt Bryant out of the starting lineup, who scored 4.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting K.
- Took Kyle Rudolph out of the starting lineup, who scored 9.50 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by polski pete's
- Picked up and started Heath Miller, who then scored below his 5.52-point projection with 4.30 points.
- pure luck lou had a better day at the QB position, topping polski pete's 33.18 - 9.96.
- polski pete's could have used more points from the TE position, where pure luck lou beat them 23.60 - 4.30.
- The 9.96 points scored by Matt Ryan was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 61.8% of his 16.11 projected points this week.
- polski pete's was not able to win even though only 4 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- If pure luck lou played polski pete's every week, they would be 4-5 this season.
- Besides polski pete's, pure luck lou would have defeated five other teams this week.
- pure luck lou would be 3-4 if they played the same schedule as polski pete's.
- pure luck lou would be 28-35 if they played every team every week.
- Besides pure luck lou, polski pete's would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- pure luck lou would have lost to polski pete's 62.06 - 58.94 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as pure luck lou, polski pete's would be 4-3.
- If they played every team every week, polski pete's would be 29-34.
- All six of the losses for polski pete's this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Three of the starters for pure luck lou scored higher than the leading scorer for polski pete's.
- pure luck lou had the week's largest margin of victory (22.82 points) for the second time this season.
- This was the third time this season that polski pete's lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- Despite playing on the losing team, Stevan Ridley ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 22.40 points against a projected 10.24 and has now beaten his projection in four straight games.
- DeMarco Murray had a season-low 5.00 points against a projected 15.44 in the win and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- The win by pure luck lou snapped a three-game losing streak.
- polski pete's got a combined 25.80 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- pure luck lou
- polski pete's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.