Powered by Automated Insights DAS BOOT Beats Juice Time, Rises to Third Place
- DAS BOOT
- Juice Time
DAS BOOT amassed the highest score in the league this week and beat Juice Time 121.88 - 100.72. While Juice Time (4-5) is only a game back of DAS BOOT (5-4), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 962.08 - 797.20. The win was an answer to a 109.62 - 104.98 heartbreaking loss to Juice Time in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by DAS BOOT
- With 30.10 points, T.Y. Hilton had the second-highest WR score of the week and the fourth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Chris Johnson had 29.00 points, the highest RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Drew Brees had the fifth-highest QB score in the league this week with 21.18 points.
- With 12.60 points, Greg Olsen had the fifth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- DAS BOOT won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Juice Time
- Did not start Andrew Luck, who scored 24.84 points to rank fifth in the league in scoring.
- Picked up Andy Dalton, who scored 9.72 points against his projected 16.21.
- It was a beating at QB for Juice Time, as they were outscored 21.18 - 9.72 by DAS BOOT.
- Juice Time was dominated at the TE position, scoring 5.50 points versus the 12.60 for DAS BOOT.
- Juice Time was not able to win even though only 3 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- If DAS BOOT played Juice Time every week, they would be 7-2 this season.
- DAS BOOT would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, DAS BOOT would have defeated Juice Time 107.88 - 95.90.
- DAS BOOT would be 4-3 if they played the same schedule as Juice Time.
- DAS BOOT would be 44-19 if they played every team every week.
- Juice Time would have lost to four other teams besides DAS BOOT this week.
- Juice Time would be 2-5 if they played the same schedule as DAS BOOT.
- Juice Time would be 25-38 if they played every team every week.
- Four of the five losses for Juice Time this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The top players for DAS BOOT were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Juice Time.
- The 121.88 points by DAS BOOT led the league. It is the second time they have led the league in scoring this season.
- In the loss, Juice Time had the 10th-highest losing score in the league this season with 100.72 points.
- The RBs on DAS BOOT collectively had their best week of the season with 29.20 points.
- Stephen Gostkowski scored 13.00 points against a projected 9.25 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in four straight games.
- After scoring 12.00 points against a projected 7.57, the Dallas Cowboys Defense has now exceeded their projection in three straight weeks.
- Darren Sproles did little to help DAS BOOT, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 0.20 points against a projected 8.18.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- DAS BOOT
- Juice Time
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.