Powered by Automated Insights Juice Time Embarrasses polski pete's, Moves Up to Fifth Place
- Juice Time
- polski pete's
Juice Time clobbered polski pete's 95.90 - 62.06 behind Calvin Johnson, whose 36.90 points were the third-highest score of the season. The beatdown was an answer to a 120.38 - 79.94 pasting by polski pete's in Week 1. Peyton Manning led polski pete's with 24.86 points while Maurice Jones-Drew racked up 12.20. Juice Time started one player with zero points while polski pete's served up three goose eggs, meaning both teams could have scored more points. Juice Time (4-4, 696.48 points) climbs into fifth place and polski pete's (3-5, 758.30 points) sinks into seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Juice Time
- Calvin Johnson scored the most points of any player on Juice Time this season with 36.90.
- Eddie Lacy had 17.20 points, the third-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Fred Jackson had the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 11.30 points.
- Jordan Reed scored 9.00 points to rank third among TEs in the league this week.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Juice Time exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by polski pete's
- Did not start Golden Tate, who ranked 10th in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 173.6%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Juice Time and were outscored 40.10 - 7.00.
- 3 of the 9 starters scored zero points for polski pete's.
- It was a bad week at RB for polski pete's, who was outscored at the position 28.50 - 12.20 by Juice Time.
- Dwayne Bowe was last on the team in scoring with 0.70 points against a projected 7.14 and underachieved for the fifth time this season.
- If Juice Time played polski pete's every week, they would be 4-4 this season.
- Besides polski pete's, Juice Time would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Juice Time would have defeated polski pete's 103.22 - 81.54.
- Juice Time would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as polski pete's.
- Juice Time would be 23-33 if they played every team every week.
- polski pete's would have lost to five other teams besides Juice Time this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Juice Time, polski pete's would be 2-4.
- If they played every team every week, polski pete's would be 28-28.
- All five of the losses for polski pete's this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The margin of victory of 33.84 points was the largest in the league this week and eighth-biggest in the league this season.
- polski pete's lost by the biggest margin of the week for the second time this season.
- The 95.90 points by Juice Time was their lowest winning score of the season.
- With a combined 40.10 points from their WRs, Juice Time got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- polski pete's got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 7.00 points this week.
- Michael Vick did little to help Juice Time, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 0.30 points against a projected 21.69.
- polski pete's is now 1-2 in blowout games, including losses in their last two such contests.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Juice Time
- polski pete's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.