Powered by Automated Insights La Boobs Picks Up Victory over DAS BOOT, Grabs Third Place
- La Boobs
- DAS BOOT
La Boobs stays unbeaten in two matchups against DAS BOOT with a 126.72 - 107.88 win. Matthew Stafford got 28.72 points and was the reason for the victory. It was an even bigger output than his 20.98 points in the last matchup with DAS BOOT. DAS BOOT is not a guaranteed win for La Boobs, who has an average margin of victory of 9.72 points when they play. That's a lot thinner than their 23.80-point average margin of victory for the season. Furthermore, La Boobs has a 118.65-point average score in the series, 126.8% of their total season average. Adding insult to injury, DAS BOOT got zero points from Darren Sproles. La Boobs defeated DAS BOOT 110.58 - 109.98 in Week 1.
Smooth Moves by La Boobs
- The 17.00 points scored by Dan Bailey was the highest K score of the week and is the fourth-highest K score in the league this season.
- Knowshon Moreno led all RBs in the league this week with 19.30 points.
- With 28.72 points, Matthew Stafford ranked third in the league in scoring this week and had the second-highest score of any player on La Boobs this season.
- Sat TE Jason Witten on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 1.50 points.
- Benched Tony Romo, who had the lowest QB score on the team with 20.84 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by DAS BOOT
- La Boobs saw their RBs beat those on DAS BOOT 34.60 - 1.30.
- Victor Cruz has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 8.60 points against a projected 11.88 this week.
- Only 4 of the 9 starters on DAS BOOT underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- Darren Sproles failed to score this week with 0 points against a projected 9.14.
- Steven Jackson could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 11.5% of his 11.35-point projection with 1.30 points.
- La Boobs would be 4-4 if they played DAS BOOT every week.
- La Boobs would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- La Boobs would be 1-5 if they played the same schedule as DAS BOOT.
- If La Boobs had played every team in the league each week, they would be 22-34.
- DAS BOOT would not have lost to any other team in the league besides La Boobs this week.
- Had they played each other last week, La Boobs would have lost to DAS BOOT 95.00 - 76.08.
- If they played the same schedule as La Boobs, DAS BOOT would be 6-0.
- If they played every team every week, DAS BOOT would be 37-19.
- This matchup featured the two highest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- In the loss, DAS BOOT had the fifth-highest losing score in the league this season with 107.88 points.
- The 18.84-point win by La Boobs beat the 2.63-point spread.
- Despite being on the winning team, Pierre Garcon had a season-low 4.60 points against a projected 11.37 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- La Boobs got a combined 34.60 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The 1.30 total points by the RBs on DAS BOOT was their smallest RB output this season.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense scored 24.00 points, the third-highest DEF score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of DAS BOOT.
- La Boobs got the win while also beating point expectations. They are 3-0 when exceeding their projected points this year. DAS BOOT falls to 2-2 when scoring above their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- La Boobs
- DAS BOOT
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.