Powered by Automated Insights Juice Time Gets Victory over pure luck lou, Puts Them in Seventh Place
- Juice Time
- pure luck lou
Juice Time logged the second-highest point total this week to take down pure luck lou 103.22 - 80.32. Even though the teams are tied for eighth place with matching 3-4 records, pure luck lou has a distinct advantage in points, 668.42 - 600.58. With this loss, pure luck lou scored 84.7% of their projected points, and has now failed to meet projections for three weeks running.
Smooth Moves by Juice Time
- With 27.50 points, Calvin Johnson had the highest WR score of the week and the fifth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Picked up the Dallas Cowboys Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 114.8%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Sat Bilal Powell, who scored 0.60 points, fewer than any RB in the starting lineup.
- With 16.80 points, Eddie Lacy ranked fifth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Fred Jackson scored 14.50 points, which ranked eighth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by pure luck lou
- Should have started Eli Manning, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 12.50 against a projected 17.29.
- Kyle Rudolph, who pure luck lou picked up this week, scored below his 6.59-point projection with 2.70 points.
- Arian Foster was last on the team in scoring with 1.10 points, 8.2% of his projected 13.47, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- The 8.12 points scored by Tom Brady fell short of his 17.56-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- At the DEF position, pure luck lou got outscored by Juice Time 16.00 - 7.00.
- If Juice Time played pure luck lou every week, they would be 2-5 this season.
- Besides pure luck lou, Juice Time would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Juice Time would be 1-5 if they played the same schedule as pure luck lou.
- If Juice Time had played every team in the league each week, they would be 19-30.
- pure luck lou would have lost to five other teams besides Juice Time this week.
- Juice Time would have lost to pure luck lou 56.06 - 42.28 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Juice Time, pure luck lou would be 2-4.
- pure luck lou would be 22-27 if they played every team every week.
- pure luck lou scored 80.32 points against a projected 94.81 and underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- The 103.22 points by Juice Time was their lowest winning score of the season.
- The win by Juice Time snapped a three-game losing streak.
- With a combined 31.30 points from their RBs, Juice Time got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The margin of victory of 22.90 points was the biggest of the season for Juice Time.
- Matt Forte scored 28.90 points, the third-highest RB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get a win for pure luck lou.
- Juice Time outdid their projection in the win, while pure luck lou came in under their point expectation. Juice Time is now 3-0 when overachieving, while pure luck lou falls to 1-3 when failing to reach their projection.
- With 80.32 points, pure luck lou ranked seventh in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Juice Time
- pure luck lou
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.