Powered by Automated Insights polski pete's Comes from Behind to Stun La Boobs, Moves to Sixth Place
- polski pete's
- La Boobs
polski pete's benefited from 26.34 points from Peyton Manning and 14.00 from the San Francisco 49ers Defense to beat La Boobs 81.54 - 76.08. polski pete's came into the Sunday night game facing a 14.98-point deficit, but scored 31.34, picking up an unlikely win as a 16.64-point underdog. Both sides fell short of hitting their projections, but polski pete's scored 85.1% of a projected 95.85 points to pick up the win. Tony Romo led La Boobs with 14.88 points while Alshon Jeffery racked up 12.10. polski pete's (3-4, 696.24 points) climbs into sixth place while La Boobs (4-3, 621.84 points) drops to fourth place.
Smooth Moves by polski pete's
- The 13.20 points scored by Jermichael Finley was the highest TE score in the league this week.
- The 26.34 points scored by Peyton Manning ranked fifth in the league in scoring this week and fifth for any player on polski pete's this season.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 14.00 points and beat their scoring projection by 104.9%, which led the matchup.
- polski pete's saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- polski pete's won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by La Boobs
- Did not start Matthew Stafford, who scored 26.28 points to rank sixth in the league in scoring.
- 8 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- La Boobs was dominated at the TE position, scoring 4.80 points versus the 13.20 for polski pete's.
- Josh Gordon scored the fewest points on the team and scored below his projection for the first time this season with 2.10 points against a projected 11.24.
- The 5.80 points scored by Pierre Garcon was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 51.6% of his 11.24 projected points this week.
- polski pete's would be 6-1 if they played La Boobs every week.
- polski pete's would have beaten only two other teams besides La Boobs this week.
- Had they played each other last week, polski pete's would have defeated La Boobs 98.40 - 83.70.
- polski pete's would be 6-0 if they played the same schedule as La Boobs.
- If polski pete's had played every team in the league each week, they would be 27-22.
- La Boobs would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- La Boobs would be 1-5 if they played the same schedule as polski pete's.
- La Boobs would be 15-34 if they played every team every week.
- polski pete's won by scoring 81.54 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- La Boobs was last in the league in scoring for the second time this season.
- polski pete's got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 13.70 points this week.
- The margin of victory of 5.46 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Reggie Wayne scored 5.00 points against a projected 10.40 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- La Boobs remains winless in upset games this season, falling to 0-2.
- polski pete's improves to 2-0 and remains undefeated in upset games this season.
- The drafted players on polski pete's put up 76.9% of the team's points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- polski pete's
- La Boobs
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.