Powered by Automated Insights DAS BOOT Gets Victory over Dark Wing Ducks, Climbs to Second Place
- DAS BOOT
- Dark Wing Ducks
DAS BOOT (4-3, 732.32 points) beat Dark Wing Ducks (3-4, 703.02 points) 95.00 - 81.50, led by Eric Decker with 21.00 points and Russell Wilson who scored 20.30. Heading into Sunday, DAS BOOT was in front 20.30 - 15.40. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 38.30 - 30.80. Sunday night came to an end with DAS BOOT up by 11.30 and they stayed on top through the rest of the matchup.
Smooth Moves by DAS BOOT
- The 21.00 points scored by Eric Decker was the fourth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- The 17.00 points scored by Chris Johnson was the third-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Demaryius Thomas scored 14.20 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- DAS BOOT won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Three bench players on DAS BOOT were not playing this week, but they still won the matchup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Dark Wing Ducks
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from DAS BOOT and were outscored 40.20 - 15.60.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Antonio Brown, who had 5.30 points. He had a projected total of 11.19 points and this week was the third straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- 6 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The Denver Broncos Defense did not score, with 0 points against a projected 5.82.
- Hakeem Nicks fell short of his scoring projection with 2.80 points, just 27.7% of his projected 10.10.
- If DAS BOOT played Dark Wing Ducks every week, they would be 4-3 this season.
- DAS BOOT would have beaten four other teams besides Dark Wing Ducks this week.
- DAS BOOT would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as Dark Wing Ducks.
- If DAS BOOT had played every team in the league each week, they would be 31-18.
- Besides DAS BOOT, Dark Wing Ducks would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, DAS BOOT would have lost to Dark Wing Ducks 127.00 - 75.64.
- If they played the same schedule as DAS BOOT, Dark Wing Ducks would be 4-2.
- Dark Wing Ducks would be 27-22 if they played every team every week.
- DAS BOOT scored 95.00 points against a projected 97.26 and underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- DAS BOOT had their lowest winning score of the season with 95.00 points.
- Doug Martin scored a season-low 5.40 points and underachieved for the sixth straight week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Victor Cruz scored 5.00 points against a projected 12.10 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Antonio Gates scored 3.10 points against a projected 9.92 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Dark Wing Ducks scored 81.50 points, ranking them sixth in the league in scoring.
- DAS BOOT won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 2-2 when doing so. Dark Wing Ducks also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 0-3 in such games.
- Dark Wing Ducks lost, but Aaron Rodgers played well, scoring 23.60 points to rank eighth in the league in scoring.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- DAS BOOT
- Dark Wing Ducks
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.