Powered by Automated Insights La Boobs Waxes pure luck lou, Climbs to Second Place
- La Boobs
- pure luck lou
La Boobs annihilated pure luck lou 83.70 - 56.06 behind Knowshon Moreno, whose 28.40 points were the third-highest point total in the league this week. It was an epic beating, and the 27.64-point margin of victory is the 10th-highest in the league this season. pure luck lou, coming off a 92.78 - 73.46 win against Dark Wing Ducks, saw their scoring drop off this week. Adding insult to injury, pure luck lou got goose eggs from both Jimmy Graham and the Houston Texans Defense. La Boobs (4-2, 545.76 points) climbs into second place while pure luck lou (3-3, 588.10 points) drops to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by La Boobs
- Knowshon Moreno had the best RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season with 28.40 points.
- La Boobs won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense has now overachieved in three straight games after scoring 11.00 points against a projected 7.16.
- La Boobs won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by pure luck lou
- pure luck lou had 8 starters fail to reach their projections.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for pure luck lou.
- pure luck lou would have welcomed more points at WR, where La Boobs topped them 19.90 - 4.80.
- With 0.10 points, Danny Amendola had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 1.0% of his 10.23 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Marques Colston had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 1.10 points and recorded only 12.2% of his 9.04-point projection.
- La Boobs would be 3-3 if they played pure luck lou every week.
- La Boobs would have beaten only two other teams besides pure luck lou this week.
- Had they played each other last week, La Boobs would have defeated pure luck lou 107.88 - 92.78.
- If they played the same schedule as pure luck lou, La Boobs would be 2-3.
- If La Boobs had played every team in the league each week, they would be 15-27.
- Besides La Boobs, pure luck lou would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as La Boobs, pure luck lou would be 4-1.
- If they played every team every week, pure luck lou would be 21-21.
- With 56.06 points, pure luck lou had their lowest output of the season.
- The RBs on La Boobs collectively had their best week of the season with 33.30 points.
- pure luck lou got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 4.80 points this week.
- With the win, La Boobs remains undefeated in blowout games this season with a record of 3-0.
- It was the biggest loss of the season for pure luck lou.
- La Boobs won while scoring the fewest total points of any winning team in the league this week.
- pure luck lou could not pull out the win, but Arian Foster did perform well with the fifth-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 19.80 points.
- Tony Romo, who had the highest projected points in the matchup, fell short of scoring projections with 9.80 points against a projected 20.30.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- La Boobs
- pure luck lou
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.