Powered by Automated Insights Dark Wing Ducks Put the Stamp on polski pete's, Moves to Fifth Place
- Dark Wing Ducks
- polski pete's
Dark Wing Ducks recorded the second-highest score in the league this week to take down polski pete's 127.00 - 98.40. Even though both teams met their expectations, Dark Wing Ducks scored 13.2% more than their projected 112.16 points to secure the win. DeSean Jackson led polski pete's with 18.40 points while Peyton Manning brought in 14.10. Dark Wing Ducks (3-3, 621.52 points) climbs into fifth place and polski pete's (2-4, 614.70 points) sinks into seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Dark Wing Ducks
- Marshawn Lynch had the second-highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season with 27.50 points.
- Brandon Marshall ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 20.70 points, his highest output of the season.
- With 19.50 points, Reggie Bush ranked sixth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- The 17.70 points scored by Aaron Rodgers was the third-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- With 6.40 points, Jordan Cameron ranked fifth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by polski pete's
- Did not start Stevan Ridley, who ranked ninth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 200.2%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- The RBs for polski pete's got outscored 47.00 - 20.00 by the RBs for Dark Wing Ducks.
- It was a season-low 14.10 points for Peyton Manning this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 60.5% of a projected point total of 23.30.
- polski pete's was not able to win even though only 4 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- With 6.60 points versus a projected 10.40, C.J. Spiller scored only 63.5% of his projected point total.
- If Dark Wing Ducks played polski pete's every week, they would be 4-2 this season.
- Besides polski pete's, Dark Wing Ducks would have defeated five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as polski pete's, Dark Wing Ducks would be 2-3.
- If Dark Wing Ducks had played every team in the league each week, they would be 25-17.
- polski pete's would have lost to just two other teams besides Dark Wing Ducks this week.
- Dark Wing Ducks would have lost to polski pete's 123.66 - 73.46 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Dark Wing Ducks, polski pete's would be 3-2.
- polski pete's would be 24-18 if they played every team every week.
- All four of the losses for polski pete's this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The top players for Dark Wing Ducks were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for polski pete's.
- polski pete's beat their scoring projection for the fifth time this season by scoring 98.40 points against a projected 92.09. They have now overachieved three weeks in a row.
- Although polski pete's lost, they did put up the 10th-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Dark Wing Ducks got a combined 47.00 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- In the loss, the San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 12.00 points against a projected 8.26 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- The margin of victory was the second-largest in the league this week.
- Dark Wing Ducks beat their projected points and now have a 3-1 record when beating their projection, while polski pete's falls to 2-3 when exceeding their expected point total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Dark Wing Ducks
- polski pete's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.