Powered by Automated Insights Double Enten-Dre's Picks Up Win Against DAS BOOT, Knocking Them from First Place
- Double Enten-Dre's
- DAS BOOT
Double Enten-Dre's (third place, 3-3, 658.12 points) pushes DAS BOOT (3-3, 637.32 points) out of the top spot after beating them 98.94 - 75.64. Jordy Nelson led Double Enten-Dre's with 17.30 points while A.J. Green scored 16.30. While each team fell short of hitting their projections, Double Enten-Dre's scored 83.2% of a projected 118.94 points to get the win. DAS BOOT was done in by a significant drop in scoring from last week's 103.02 - 80.32 win against Providence Punishers.
Smooth Moves by Double Enten-Dre's
- Took Philip Rivers out of the starting lineup, who scored 13.38 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.
- The 17.30 points scored by Jordy Nelson was the fourth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- A.J. Green scored 16.30 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- LeSean McCoy had the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 15.10 points.
- With 8.20 points, Julius Thomas ranked second in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by DAS BOOT
- Should have started Doug Martin, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any RB on the team with 9.10 against a projected 15.15.
- DAS BOOT had 8 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- With 2.80 points, Antonio Gates had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 30.1% of his 9.30 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- With 6.80 points versus a projected 12.24, Victor Cruz scored only 55.5% of his projected point total.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense underachieved, scoring 7.00 points, only 77.0% of their projected 9.09.
- Double Enten-Dre's would be 3-3 if they played DAS BOOT every week.
- Double Enten-Dre's would have beaten four other teams besides DAS BOOT this week.
- Double Enten-Dre's would have defeated DAS BOOT 122.34 - 103.02 had they played each other last week.
- Double Enten-Dre's would be 3-2 if they played the same schedule as DAS BOOT.
- If Double Enten-Dre's had played every team in the league each week, they would be 27-15.
- Besides Double Enten-Dre's, DAS BOOT would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- DAS BOOT would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as Double Enten-Dre's.
- If they played every team every week, DAS BOOT would be 26-16.
- Double Enten-Dre's had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 23.30 points.
- With the win, Double Enten-Dre's snapped their three-game losing streak.
- The 19.60 total points by the WRs on DAS BOOT was their lowest WR output this season.
- The 23.40 total points by the RBs on Double Enten-Dre's was their smallest RB output this season.
- DAS BOOT could not extend their three-game win streak.
- It was a season-low point total for DAS BOOT.
- Although Double Enten-Dre's won, it was no thanks to Robert Griffin III, who scored 14.54 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for DAS BOOT.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Double Enten-Dre's
- DAS BOOT
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.