Powered by Automated Insights pure luck lou Beats Dark Wing Ducks to Capture Second Place
- pure luck lou
- Dark Wing Ducks
Dark Wing Ducks had a rough outing this week and lost to pure luck lou 92.78 - 73.46. While each team failed to meet expectations, pure luck lou scored 85.5% of a projected 108.58 points to get the win. Dark Wing Ducks was done in by a significant drop in scoring from last week's 116.88 - 85.58 win against Juice Time. With the Houston Texans Defense delivering zero points for pure luck lou, the gap could have been wider. pure luck lou (3-2, 532.04 points) climbs into second place while Dark Wing Ducks (2-3, 494.52 points) sinks into seventh place.
Smooth Moves by pure luck lou
- Dez Bryant had 24.10 points, the second-highest WR score of the week and the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 18.00 points scored by Matt Prater was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- pure luck lou won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- With 13.50 points, Jimmy Graham ranked fourth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Starter the Houston Texans Defense put up a zero, but pure luck lou still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Dark Wing Ducks
- Did not start Sam Bradford, who scored 21.28 points to rank 10th in the league in scoring.
- David Akers, who Dark Wing Ducks picked up this week, scored below his 7.74-point projection with 5.00 points.
- Dark Wing Ducks had 8 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Dark Wing Ducks had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 18.00 - 5.00 to pure luck lou.
- The TE position was a letdown for Dark Wing Ducks, where they were outscored 13.50 - 3.60 by pure luck lou.
- If pure luck lou played Dark Wing Ducks every week, they would be 3-2 this season.
- Besides Dark Wing Ducks, pure luck lou would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, pure luck lou would have defeated Dark Wing Ducks 134.94 - 116.88.
- pure luck lou would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Dark Wing Ducks.
- If pure luck lou had played every team in the league each week, they would be 20-15.
- Dark Wing Ducks would have lost to five other teams besides pure luck lou this week.
- If they played the same schedule as pure luck lou, Dark Wing Ducks would be 3-1.
- If they played every team every week, Dark Wing Ducks would be 19-16.
- The 92.78 points by pure luck lou was their lowest winning score of the season.
- pure luck lou won by 19.32 points, covering the 4.67-point spread.
- The 31.10 points by the WRs on pure luck lou was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Two of the starters for pure luck lou scored higher than the leading scorer for Dark Wing Ducks.
- pure luck lou won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 1-1 when doing so. Dark Wing Ducks also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 0-2 in such games.
- Dark Wing Ducks ranked seventh in the league in scoring this week.
- Hakeem Nicks did his best in the loss, ranking seventh among all WRs in the league with 14.20 points.
- Although pure luck lou won, Tom Brady scored a season-low 6.88 points and only reached 36.2% of his projection, his lowest such percentage this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- pure luck lou
- Dark Wing Ducks
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.