Powered by Automated Insights polski pete's Comes Back to Squeak By Double Enten-Dre's to Move into Sixth Place
- polski pete's
- Double Enten-Dre's
polski pete's pulled off a comeback on Monday night and also registered the highest score this week when they upset Double Enten-Dre's 123.66 - 123.34. polski pete's had to overcome a 19.28-point deficit and a 24.13-point spread. Double Enten-Dre's has had a bad run and is on a three-game losing streak. Double Enten-Dre's had two players rank highly this week. Julius Thomas scored 24.20 points while Philip Rivers put up 21.44. With Darren McFadden delivering zero points for polski pete's, the outcome could have been worse. polski pete's (2-3, 516.30 points) climbs into sixth place and Double Enten-Dre's (2-3, 560.18 points) drops to fifth place.
Smooth Moves by polski pete's
- The 36.76 points scored by Peyton Manning was the second-highest QB score of the week and is the third-highest QB score in the league this season.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense had 22.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- DeSean Jackson had the third-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 19.20 points.
- C.J. Spiller scored 12.60 points, which ranked 10th out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- The 9.70 points scored by Tony Gonzalez was the fifth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Double Enten-Dre's
- Picked up the Chicago Bears Defense, which was last on the team in scoring with 2.00 points, only 18.7% of their projected point total, which was also the lowest percentage on the team.
- Traded for and started Jordy Nelson, who then scored below his 11.36-point projection with 8.20 points.
- The 6.10 points scored by A.J. Green fell short of his 12.15-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- At the DEF position, Double Enten-Dre's got outscored 22.00 - 2.00 by polski pete's.
- Double Enten-Dre's had only 4 of their 9 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
- If polski pete's played Double Enten-Dre's every week, they would be 3-2 this season.
- polski pete's would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- polski pete's would have defeated Double Enten-Dre's 110.58 - 99.58 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Double Enten-Dre's, polski pete's would be 1-3.
- If polski pete's had played every team in the league each week, they would be 20-15.
- Double Enten-Dre's would have beaten every other team in the league besides polski pete's this week.
- If they played the same schedule as polski pete's, Double Enten-Dre's would be 1-3.
- Double Enten-Dre's would be 22-13 if they played every team every week.
- All three of the losses for Double Enten-Dre's this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- This matchup had the top two scoring teams in the league this week.
- The margin of victory of 0.32 points was the smallest in the league this season.
- Although Double Enten-Dre's lost, they did put up the second-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Double Enten-Dre's has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost three straight games.
- polski pete's snapped their three-game losing streak with the win.
- polski pete's improves to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- The highest-scoring group of WRs in the league this week was on polski pete's, which got 32.60 points from the position.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- polski pete's
- Double Enten-Dre's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.