Powered by Automated Insights Double Enten-Dre's Comes Back to Edge La Boobs
- Double Enten-Dre's
- La Boobs
Double Enten-Dre's (2-0, 236.06 points) slipped by La Boobs (1-1, 206.40 points) 98.30 - 95.82, led by Robert Griffin III with 23.90 points and LeSean McCoy who had 16.70. Heading into Sunday, Double Enten-Dre's was in front 16.00 - 8.20. The tide turned in favor of La Boobs by a 1.62-point margin following the Sunday night game. However, Double Enten-Dre's pulled off the comeback victory on Monday night, with 4.10 points from A.J. Green.
Smooth Moves by Double Enten-Dre's
- The 23.90 points scored by Robert Griffin III ranked eighth in the league this week.
- Sat Roddy White, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 2.10.
- Picked up Julius Thomas, who beat his scoring projection by 62.4%, which led the team.
- LeSean McCoy had 16.70 points, the third-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Double Enten-Dre's had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by La Boobs
- Acquired and benched Eddie Royal, who scored 27.00 points and beat his projected point total by a league-leading 438.1%.
- La Boobs picked up Julian Edelman, who then fell short of his 10.34-point projection by scoring 8.20 points.
- Jason Witten was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.20 points.
- The RBs on La Boobs let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Double Enten-Dre's 25.40 - 5.30.
- La Boobs could have used more points from the TE position, where Double Enten-Dre's beat them 10.70 - 1.20.
- Double Enten-Dre's would be 2-0 if they played La Boobs every week.
- Besides La Boobs, Double Enten-Dre's would have beaten only one other team this week.
- Double Enten-Dre's would have defeated La Boobs 137.76 - 110.58 had they played each other last week.
- If Double Enten-Dre's had played every team in the league each week, they would be 9-5.
- La Boobs would have lost to five other teams besides Double Enten-Dre's this week.
- La Boobs would be 5-9 if they played every team every week.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 2.48 points.
- La Boobs got smallest total score from their RB position of any team this week with 5.30 points.
- Double Enten-Dre's won even though La Boobs performed better against their scoring projection. La Boobs scored 94.1% of their 101.80 projected points, while Double Enten-Dre's recorded 89.5% of their 109.87-point projection.
- Double Enten-Dre's got 20.30 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Dan Bailey played well in the loss with 14.00 points, the highest score of any K in the league this week.
- Double Enten-Dre's won while scoring the fewest total points of any winning team in the league this week.
- La Boobs scored 95.82 points, ranking them seventh in the league in scoring.
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense played well in the loss with 22.00 points, the highest score of any DEF in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Double Enten-Dre's
- La Boobs
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.