Powered by Automated Insights DAS BOOT Pounds polski pete's for Third Consecutive Win
- DAS BOOT
- polski pete's
DAS BOOT pummeled polski pete's 112.80 - 77.72, making it two wins in as many head-to-head matchups. This week, the Cincinnati Bengals Defense did the most damage, getting 27.00 points. That's a bit of a drop-off from Drew Brees, who led all players with 32.72 points the last time these teams met. DAS BOOT now has a 26.36-point average margin of victory over polski pete's. They won 128.22 - 110.58 in Week 4.
Smooth Moves by DAS BOOT
- With 27.00 points, the Cincinnati Bengals Defense had the highest score of any DEF in the league this season.
- With 20.40 points, Chris Johnson ranked fourth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- The 12.10 points scored by Demaryius Thomas was the sixth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 11.20 points, Greg Olsen had the third-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- DAS BOOT had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by polski pete's
- Left Matt Ryan on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 16.16 points.
- polski pete's had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Hakeem Nicks scored 5.00 points against a projected 7.98 and has now underachieved in five straight games.
- Peyton Manning had the highest projected points in the matchup with 22.88, but fell short by scoring 14.92 points.
- Golden Tate fell short of his scoring projection with 2.60 points, just 30.1% of his projected 8.65.
- DAS BOOT would be 8-3 if they played polski pete's every week.
- DAS BOOT would have beaten four other teams besides polski pete's this week.
- Had they played each other last week, DAS BOOT would have defeated polski pete's 106.38 - 57.68.
- If they played the same schedule as polski pete's, DAS BOOT would be 6-3.
- If DAS BOOT had played every team in the league each week, they would be 54-23.
- polski pete's would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- polski pete's would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as DAS BOOT.
- If they played every team every week, polski pete's would be 30-47.
- Seven of the eight losses for polski pete's this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Three of the starters for DAS BOOT scored higher than the leading scorer for polski pete's.
- The margin of victory was the 10th-largest in the league this season.
- polski pete's has lost four straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- polski pete's was last in the league in scoring for the first time this season.
- DAS BOOT beat their scoring projection for the seventh time this season by scoring 112.80 points against a projected 94.87. They have now overachieved four weeks in a row.
- This was the fourth time this season that polski pete's lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- Although DAS BOOT won, it was no thanks to Steven Jackson, who scored 6.50 points and has now scored below his projection in four straight weeks.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- DAS BOOT
- polski pete's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.