Powered by Automated Insights Bryson's Team Comes Back to Beat Cody Mundy's Team
- Bryson's Team
- Cody Mundy's Team
Bryson's Team (4-2, 633.16 points) defeated Cody Mundy's Team (2-4, 560.00 points) 93.08 - 87.50, led by Russell Wilson with 16.38 points and A.J. Green who had 16.30. Heading into Sunday, Bryson's Team was in front 19.80 - 7.00. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind 87.50 - 81.58. Bryson's Team closed it out with a comeback on Monday night, thanks to 8.80 points from Reggie Wayne.
Smooth Moves by Bryson's Team
- With 16.30 points, A.J. Green ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- LeSean McCoy had the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 15.10 points.
- The 14.00 points were a season-high for Stephen Gostkowski. The score beat his 8.45-point projection by 65.7%, which also was a season-high.
- Starter Lamar Miller put up a zero, but Bryson's Team still won.
- Bryson's Team won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cody Mundy's Team
- Picked up Garrett Graham, who was last on the team in scoring with 2.50 points, only 36.0% of his projected point total, which was also the lowest percentage on the team.
- The 14.10 points scored by Peyton Manning was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 60.5% of his 23.30 projected points this week.
- 6 of the starters on Cody Mundy's Team scored less than their projected points.
- The 5.00 points scored by Eric Decker was just 51.3% of his 9.75-point projection.
- All three of the starting WRs scored below their projected points.
- Bryson's Team would be 4-2 if they played Cody Mundy's Team every week.
- Bryson's Team would have beaten five other teams besides Cody Mundy's Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Cody Mundy's Team, Bryson's Team would be 3-2.
- If Bryson's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-21.
- Cody Mundy's Team would have lost to three other teams besides Bryson's Team this week.
- Bryson's Team would have lost to Cody Mundy's Team 132.06 - 85.80 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Bryson's Team, Cody Mundy's Team would be 2-3.
- Cody Mundy's Team would be 26-28 if they played every team every week.
- The 93.08 points by Bryson's Team was their lowest winning score of the season.
- The 5.58-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- With a combined 33.20 points from their RBs, Cody Mundy's Team got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Bryson's Team got a combined 15.10 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 12.00 points against a projected 8.26 in the loss and has now beaten their projection in three straight games.
- With the win, Bryson's Team improves to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- Knowshon Moreno scored 28.40 points, the third-highest RB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get a win for Cody Mundy's Team.
- Cody Mundy's Team had the highest losing score in the league this week with 87.50 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Bryson's Team
- Cody Mundy's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.