Powered by Automated Insights Timothy's Team Beats Ace's Team for Third in a Row
- Timothy's Team
- Ace's Team
Timothy's Team earned their third win in a row when they defeated Ace's Team 88.84 - 77.10. They were led by Matt Forte who had 23.90 points. The streak has been a shot in the arm for Timothy's Team. They've moved from eighth place to third since Week 7. They also have the highest scoring output in the league at 102.33 points per matchup. Ace's Team goes to 4-5 and falls to sixth place. Timothy's Team has recently beaten The Oakleys (122.22 - 94.06) and The Path Algebra (136.08 - 93.18).
Smooth Moves by Timothy's Team
- With 23.90 points, Matt Forte ranked seventh in the league in scoring.
- Picked up Dan Bailey, who beat his scoring projection by 39.7%, with 11.00 points against a projected 7.87.
- The 12.60 points scored by Greg Olsen was the fifth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Timothy's Team was still able to win.
- With 7.00 points versus a projected 5.44, the St. Louis Rams Defense exceeded their scoring projection by 28.6%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ace's Team
- Picked up Jake Locker, who scored 12.40 points against his projected 17.24.
- Acquired and started Scott Chandler, who scored 2.60 points, the fewest of any player in the matchup.
- Ace's Team was dominated at the TE position, scoring 2.60 points versus the 12.60 for Timothy's Team.
- DeMarco Murray had a season-low 5.00 points against a projected 15.44 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense had two season-lows this week. They scored a season-low 3.00 points and recorded only 26.3% of their 11.40-point projection.
- Timothy's Team would be 4-5 if they played Ace's Team every week.
- Timothy's Team would have beaten four other teams besides Ace's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Timothy's Team would have defeated Ace's Team 136.08 - 65.60.
- Timothy's Team would be 5-3 if they played the same schedule as Ace's Team.
- Timothy's Team would be 48-33 if they played every team every week.
- Ace's Team would have lost to six other teams besides Timothy's Team this week.
- Ace's Team would be 6-2 if they played the same schedule as Timothy's Team.
- Ace's Team would be 49-32 if they played every team every week.
- Ace's Team underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 77.10 points against a projected 94.10 this week.
- Timothy's Team put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- The win was the third in a row for Timothy's Team.
- The loss was the third in a row for Ace's Team.
- Timothy's Team underachieved in the win, improving to 2-2 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while Ace's Team falls to 2-3 when scoring below their projected points.
- Ace's Team ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- Keenan Allen was on the losing team, but still had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 18.80 points.
- Alshon Jeffery did his best in the loss, ranking 10th among all WRs in the league with 12.10 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Timothy's Team
- Ace's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.