Powered by Automated Insights Michael's Team Gets Victory over Ace's Team, Streak Now at Five
- Michael's Team
- Ace's Team
Michael's Team got past Ace's Team 81.14 - 65.60 due in part to Alfred Morris who registered 15.30 points and Harry Douglas who scored 12.10. Michael's Team has become a very tough matchup after winning their last five. Ace's Team, coming off a 108.68 - 90.02 loss against The Path Algebra, saw their scoring shrink this week. On top of the loss, Ace's Team got zero points from Rueben Randle. Ace's Team (4-4, 816.84 points) drops to fifth place and Michael's Team (7-1, 665.36 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by Michael's Team
- With 15.30 points, Alfred Morris ranked sixth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Jordan Cameron had the third-highest TE score in the league this week with 8.10 points.
- Michael's Team won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Both of the starting RBs scored above their projected points.
- Five bench players on Michael's Team were not playing this week, but they still won the matchup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ace's Team
- Should have started Matt Ryan, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 13.34 against a projected 19.22.
- Picked up Jacquizz Rodgers, who scored 1.90 points against his projected 6.11.
- Michael's Team saw their RBs beat those on Ace's Team 26.40 - 4.40.
- Michael Vick did not meet his 21.69 projected points and has now underperformed versus projections for four straight weeks. He also scored a season-low 0.30 points.
- 6 of the starters on Ace's Team scored less than their projected points.
- If Michael's Team played Ace's Team every week, they would be 1-7 this season.
- Michael's Team would have beaten only two other teams besides Ace's Team this week.
- Michael's Team would be 2-5 if they played the same schedule as Ace's Team.
- If Michael's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 26-46.
- Ace's Team would have lost to seven other teams besides Michael's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Michael's Team would have lost to Ace's Team 90.02 - 63.52.
- Ace's Team would be 7-0 if they played the same schedule as Michael's Team.
- Ace's Team would be 47-25 if they played every team every week.
- Michael's Team scored 81.14 points against a projected 95.32 and underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last four weeks in a row.
- Michael's Team is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning five straight games.
- Michael's Team was able to cover the 5.83-point spread in the win.
- The RBs on Ace's Team collectively had their worst week of the season with only 4.40 points.
- With 65.60 points, Ace's Team had their lowest output of the season.
- The RBs on Michael's Team collectively had their best week of the season with 26.40 points.
- Although Michael's Team won, it was no thanks to Tom Brady, who scored 8.14 points and has now scored below his projection in four straight weeks.
- Antonio Brown did little to help Michael's Team, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 8.40 points against a projected 11.91.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Michael's Team
- Ace's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.