Powered by Automated Insights redskinette's Team Throat-Punches Shrek, Notches Fourth in a Row
- redskinette's Team
redskinette's Team got 28.72 points from Matthew Stafford and 18.00 from Josh Brown to bulldoze Shrek 94.02 - 32.76. redskinette's Team is now coming out on top with regularity and is on a four-game win streak, while Shrek is headed in a different direction, having lost their last four. Shrek, coming off a 63.52 - 47.60 loss against Michael's Team, saw their scoring fall off this week. redskinette's Team started one player with zero points while Shrek served up four goose eggs, meaning both teams could have scored more points. redskinette's Team (5-3, 777.70 points) climbs into second place and Shrek (1-7, 549.62 points) stays locked in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by redskinette's Team
- Josh Brown had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 18.00 points.
- redskinette's Team saw their second-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Matthew Stafford scoring 28.72 points. The score was also high enough to rank fifth in the league.
- Terrance Williams scored 12.90 points against a projected 7.81 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- With 5.10 points, Kyle Rudolph had the fifth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Even with a zero from starter Reggie Wayne, redskinette's Team was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Shrek
- Did not start the Minnesota Vikings Defense, which scored 4.00 points and beat their projected point total by a team-leading 67.4%.
- The 8.60 points scored by Victor Cruz fell short of his 11.88-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- 4 of the 9 starters scored zero points for Shrek.
- redskinette's Team saw their RBs beat those on Shrek 17.80 - 1.30.
- It was a poor performance for Shrek at WR, where they were outdone by redskinette's Team 24.40 - 9.30.
- redskinette's Team would be 7-1 if they played Shrek every week.
- Besides Shrek, redskinette's Team would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, redskinette's Team would have defeated Shrek 102.18 - 47.60.
- If they played the same schedule as Shrek, redskinette's Team would be 3-4.
- redskinette's Team would be 41-31 if they played every team every week.
- Shrek would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Shrek would be 1-6 if they played the same schedule as redskinette's Team.
- Shrek would be 14-58 if they played every team every week.
- With 32.76 points, Shrek scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score of any team this season.
- With the loss, Shrek has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back four straight games.
- The margin of victory was the third-largest in the league this season.
- redskinette's Team beat their scoring projection for the fifth time this season by scoring 94.02 points against a projected 81.44. They have now overachieved three weeks in a row.
- Shrek underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row, scoring 32.76 points against a projected 66.36 this week.
- redskinette's Team got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 17.80 points this week.
- redskinette's Team beat Shrek at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Shrek.
- redskinette's Team has now won four straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- redskinette's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.