Powered by Automated Insights Brian's Domination 2 Picks Apart Baltimorons, Notches Fifth in a Row
- Brian's Domination 2
Brian's Domination 2 got 27.84 points from Cam Newton and 19.80 from Darren McFadden, stomping Baltimorons 103.24 - 70.66. Having won their last five, Brian's Domination 2 has become a very tough matchup. On the other hand, Baltimorons is headed in a different direction, after dropping their third in a row. Peyton Manning led Baltimorons with 24.86 points while Reggie Bush racked up 16.20. Adding insult to injury, Baltimorons got zero points from Rashard Mendenhall. Brian's Domination 2 (5-3, 748.90 points) climbs into third place and Baltimorons (3-5, 798.16 points) sinks into eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Brian's Domination 2
- Darren McFadden led all RBs in the league this week with 19.80 points.
- The 27.84 points scored by Cam Newton ranked seventh in the league in scoring this week and fourth for any player on Brian's Domination 2 this season.
- Picked up Lamar Miller, who beat his scoring projection by 44.7%, with 11.20 points against a projected 7.74.
- Dez Bryant scored 19.30 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Brian's Domination 2 was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Baltimorons
- Left Emmanuel Sanders on the bench, where he scored 16.80 points to beat his scoring projection by 171.4%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up and started Garrett Hartley, who then scored below his 7.89-point projection with 5.00 points.
- The New York Jets Defense scored the fewest points in the league this week with a season-low -1.00 point.
- The 5.60 points scored by Anquan Boldin fell short of his 9.02-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- Brent Celek has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 1.70 points against a projected 3.34 this week.
- Brian's Domination 2 would be 4-4 if they played Baltimorons every week.
- Besides Baltimorons, Brian's Domination 2 would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Brian's Domination 2 would be 2-5 if they played the same schedule as Baltimorons.
- If Brian's Domination 2 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 36-36.
- Besides Brian's Domination 2, Baltimorons would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Brian's Domination 2 would have lost to Baltimorons 92.74 - 92.00.
- Baltimorons would be 4-3 if they played the same schedule as Brian's Domination 2.
- Baltimorons would be 38-34 if they played every team every week.
- Baltimorons has lost five times and four of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- Baltimorons underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 70.66 points against a projected 86.69 this week.
- Brian's Domination 2 won again and is on a five-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- The 32.58-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for Brian's Domination 2 and 10th-largest in the league this season.
- With the big loss, Baltimorons falls to 2-2 in blowout games this season.
- Brian's Domination 2 won in a blowout. They are now 1-1 in blowouts matchups this season.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for Baltimorons, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- With 31.00 points, Brian's Domination 2 got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Brian's Domination 2
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.