Powered by Automated Insights Jack's Team Picks Up Victory over The Oakleys, Drops Them into Seventh Place
- Jack's Team
- The Oakleys
Jack's Team defeated The Oakleys 103.40 - 94.46 and amassed the second-highest point total this week. Jack's Team met expectations and scored 1.7% more than their projected 101.64 points, while The Oakleys just fell short of hitting their projections and got 99.3% of a projected 95.10. Leading The Oakleys, Colin Kaepernick (27.96 points) and the Cincinnati Bengals Defense (24.00) both ranked highly overall for the week. If The Oakleys didn't have both Sidney Rice and James Jones put up zeroes, the outcome could have gone the other way. The Oakleys (4-4, 774.46 points) drops to seventh place and Jack's Team (3-5, 728.88 points) remains mired in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Jack's Team
- Picked up Marvin Jones, who beat his scoring projection by 581.6%, which led the league.
- The 13.20 points scored by Stevie Johnson, who Jack's Team picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 6.98 by 89.0%.
- Jack's Team won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Adrian Peterson had the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 14.30 points.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for Jack's Team.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Oakleys
- Should have started Michael Floyd, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any WR on the team with 9.00 against a projected 10.19.
- The WRs on The Oakleys let them down, resulting in a 54.00 - 1.80 difference at the position.
- The 1.80 points scored by Marques Colston fell short of his 10.18-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Jason Witten has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 1.50 points against a projected 8.53 this week.
- The Oakleys had 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- Jack's Team would be 3-5 if they played The Oakleys every week.
- Besides The Oakleys, Jack's Team would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Jack's Team would be 4-3 if they played the same schedule as The Oakleys.
- If Jack's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 32-40.
- In addition to Jack's Team, The Oakleys would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Jack's Team would have lost to The Oakleys 94.06 - 85.10.
- The Oakleys would be 5-2 if they played the same schedule as Jack's Team.
- The Oakleys would be 43-29 if they played every team every week.
- All four of the losses for The Oakleys this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- In the loss, The Oakleys had their highest losing score of the season with 94.46 points.
- Despite playing on the losing team, Colin Kaepernick ranked sixth in the league in scoring with 27.96 points against a projected 19.31 and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- Despite being on the winning team, Pierre Garcon had a season-low 4.60 points against a projected 11.37 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- With a combined 54.00 points from their WRs, Jack's Team got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- The Oakleys got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 1.80 points this week.
- The margin of victory of 8.94 points was the biggest of the season for Jack's Team.
- The win by Jack's Team snapped a four-game losing streak.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Jack's Team
- The Oakleys
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.