Powered by Automated Insights Timothy's Team Buries The Path Algebra to Grab Fourth Place
- Timothy's Team
- The Path Algebra
Timothy's Team (4-4, 832.16 points) logged the third-highest score of the season, destroying The Path Algebra (4-4, 779.80 points) 136.08 - 93.18. Timothy's Team was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 19.20 - 0. That advantage slipped away after the early Sunday games and they trailed by 0.78. Timothy's Team took the lead back during the late Sunday games, thanks to 16.00 points from the Arizona Cardinals Defense. They would hold the lead until the end.
Smooth Moves by Timothy's Team
- Timothy's Team got their highest point total by a player this season from Calvin Johnson, who had 36.90 points.
- The 24.30 points scored by Jordy Nelson ranked ninth in the league in scoring. It was also his highest output of the season.
- Timothy's Team had 8 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- The 13.90 points scored by Stevan Ridley was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 8.10 points, Greg Olsen had the third-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Path Algebra
- Did not start Jimmy Graham, who scored 15.70 points, surpassing his projected points by 178.2%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- Greg Jennings was last in the matchup in scoring with 0.90 points against a projected 6.60 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The WRs on The Path Algebra let them down, resulting in a 72.00 - 14.70 difference at the position.
- It was a season-low 2.70 points for Marshawn Lynch this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 15.5% of a projected point total of 17.45.
- Of the 9 starters on The Path Algebra, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- Timothy's Team would be 6-2 if they played The Path Algebra every week.
- Timothy's Team would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Timothy's Team would have defeated The Path Algebra 122.22 - 108.68.
- If they played the same schedule as The Path Algebra, Timothy's Team would be 4-3.
- Timothy's Team would be 43-29 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Timothy's Team, The Path Algebra would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- The Path Algebra would be 5-2 if they played the same schedule as Timothy's Team.
- The Path Algebra would be 40-32 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with The Path Algebra, as three of their four losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Timothy's Team scored 136.08 points, the highest in the league this week and third-highest in the league this season.
- With a combined 72.00 points from the WR position, Timothy's Team got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this season.
- With the big win, Timothy's Team improves to 3-1 in blowout games this season.
- The Path Algebra falls to 1-2 in blowout games this season.
- The drafted players on Timothy's Team put up 81.6% of the team's points this week.
- The margin of victory was the second-largest in the league this week.
- Drew Brees scored 33.18 points, the sixth-highest QB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get The Path Algebra the win.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Timothy's Team
- The Path Algebra
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.