Powered by Automated Insights The Path Algebra Beats Ace's Team, Moves to Third Place
- The Path Algebra
- Ace's Team
The Path Algebra logged the second-highest point total in the league this week and beat Ace's Team 108.68 - 90.02. Even though the teams are tied for third place with matching 4-3 records, Ace's Team has a distinct advantage in points, 751.24 - 686.62. The Path Algebra played better than expected and scored 13.4% more than their projected 95.80 points, while Ace's Team just fell short of hitting their projections and got 90.8% of a projected 99.17.
Smooth Moves by The Path Algebra
- The San Diego Chargers Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 15.00 points.
- The 27.48 points scored by Andy Dalton ranked fourth in the league in scoring this week and fifth for any player on The Path Algebra this season.
- The 22.40 points scored by Frank Gore ranked 10th in the league in scoring. It was also his highest output of the season.
- Took the New England Patriots Defense out of the starting lineup, which scored 12.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting DEF.
- Marshawn Lynch had 15.40 points, the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ace's Team
- Keenan Allen, who Ace's Team picked up this week, scored below his 9.23-point projection with 6.70 points.
- Doug Martin had a season-low 5.40 points against a projected 13.58 and has now underachieved in six straight games.
- 5 of the starters on Ace's Team scored less than their projected points.
- Mike Williams could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 44.3% of his 7.23-point projection with 3.20 points.
- If The Path Algebra played Ace's Team every week, they would be 2-5 this season.
- The Path Algebra would have beaten seven other teams besides Ace's Team this week.
- The Path Algebra would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Ace's Team.
- The Path Algebra would be 36-27 if they played every team every week.
- Ace's Team would have lost to five other teams besides The Path Algebra this week.
- Had they played each other last week, The Path Algebra would have lost to Ace's Team 94.12 - 78.14.
- Ace's Team would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as The Path Algebra.
- If they played every team every week, Ace's Team would be 46-17.
- All three of the losses for Ace's Team this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- With 90.02 points, Ace's Team had their lowest output of the season.
- The Path Algebra got a combined 37.80 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Two of the starters for The Path Algebra scored higher than the leading scorer for Ace's Team.
- Julian Edelman scored 4.40 points against a projected 8.50 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- It was the biggest loss of the season for Ace's Team.
- The Path Algebra got 86.7% of their points from players they drafted.
- The Path Algebra overachieved in the win, improving to 3-0 when beating their projected points this season, while Ace's Team falls to 2-1 when scoring below their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Path Algebra
- Ace's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.