Powered by Automated Insights Ace's Team Gives the Business to Shrek
- Ace's Team
Ace's Team took advantage of the second-highest score this week from Vernon Davis (30.00) to put a drubbing on Shrek 94.12 - 48.38. It was an epic beating, and the 45.74-point margin of victory is the fifth-highest in the league this season. Shrek was done in by a significant drop in scoring from last week's 113.96 - 73.00 loss against Baltimorons. Ace's Team started one player with zero points while Shrek served up three goose eggs, meaning both teams could have scored more points. Ace's Team (4-2, 661.22 points) remains in second place and Shrek (1-5, 469.26 points) stays mired in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Ace's Team
- Vernon Davis brought in 30.00 points, which was good enough to rank second in the league in scoring this week and second-best of any player on Ace's Team this season.
- Sat TE Antonio Gates on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 2.80 points.
- Made a good move in sitting Danny Woodhead this week. He brought in 8.30 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- With 11.00 points scored versus a projected 7.16, the Seattle Seahawks Defense has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
- With 13.00 points, Phil Dawson had his highest output of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 61.4%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Shrek
- Should have started Hakeem Nicks, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any WR on the team with 7.00 against a projected 10.03.
- Lost the matchup despite getting Ace's Team on their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- 3 of the 9 starters scored zero points for Shrek.
- The RBs for Shrek got outscored 20.10 - 7.30 by the RBs for Ace's Team.
- 6 of the starters on Shrek scored less than their projected points.
- Ace's Team would be 6-0 if they played Shrek every week.
- Ace's Team would have beaten six other teams besides Shrek this week.
- Ace's Team would have defeated Shrek 104.20 - 73.00 had they played each other last week.
- Ace's Team would be 3-2 if they played the same schedule as Shrek.
- Ace's Team would be 43-11 if they played every team every week.
- Shrek would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Shrek would be 0-5 if they played the same schedule as Ace's Team.
- If they played every team every week, Shrek would be 14-40.
- The margin of victory was the fifth-largest in the league this season.
- Ace's Team beat their scoring projection for the fourth time this season by scoring 94.12 points against a projected 93.19. They have now overachieved three weeks in a row.
- This was the third time this season that Shrek lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- Shrek was last in the league in scoring for the second time this season.
- The 12.00 total points by the WRs on Ace's Team was their lowest WR output this season.
- Although Ace's Team won, it was no thanks to Doug Martin, who scored 9.10 points and has now scored below his projection in five straight weeks.
- Despite being on the winning team, DeMarco Murray scored 11.00 points against a projected 14.69 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- With a record of 0-4, Shrek is winless in blowout matchups.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Ace's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.