Powered by Automated Insights The Oakleys Narrowly Defeats Ace's Team, Pushes Them from First Place
- The Oakleys
- Ace's Team
The Oakleys (fifth place, 3-2, 485.26 points) pushes Ace's Team (3-2, 566.70 points) out of the top spot in the league after edging them 107.42 - 103.80. James Jones led The Oakleys with 18.70 points while Jamaal Charles scored 18.50. These two teams are tied for fifth place with 3-2 records, but Ace's Team has a clear lead in points, 566.70 - 485.26. It was the second close win on the season for The Oakleys.
Smooth Moves by The Oakleys
- Sat Sidney Rice, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 0.80.
- Made a good move in sitting Giovani Bernard this week. He brought in 4.90 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- James Jones scored 18.70 points, the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 18.50 points, Jamaal Charles ranked fourth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Jason Witten had the second-highest TE score in the league this week with 18.10 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ace's Team
- Had a chance to start Vernon Davis, who outdid his scoring projection of 6.88 points by scoring 14.80 points.
- The TE position was a letdown for Ace's Team, where they were outscored 18.10 - 7.40 by The Oakleys.
- Michael Vick had a season-low 12.10 points against a projected 20.33 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Demaryius Thomas was last on the team in scoring with 5.70 points against a projected 12.43 and underachieved for the third time this season.
- Julio Jones had a season-low 9.90 points against a projected 11.23 and underachieved for the third time this season.
- If The Oakleys played Ace's Team every week, they would be 1-4 this season.
- The Oakleys would have beaten six other teams besides Ace's Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Ace's Team, The Oakleys would be 1-3.
- If The Oakleys had played every team in the league each week, they would be 22-23.
- In addition to The Oakleys, Ace's Team would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, The Oakleys would have lost to Ace's Team 121.94 - 84.88.
- Ace's Team would be 4-0 if they played the same schedule as The Oakleys.
- If they played every team every week, Ace's Team would be 36-9.
- In the loss, Ace's Team had the sixth-highest losing score in the league this season with 103.80 points.
- At 3.62 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Colin Kaepernick scored 9.92 points against a projected 17.62 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- The Oakleys remains undefeated in close games this season, improving to 2-0.
- With the loss, Ace's Team falls to 2-1 in close games this season.
- In the loss, Alshon Jeffery scored 27.80 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Marques Colston was on the winning team, but scored a season-low 1.50 points, only 14.7% of his 10.18-point projection, his lowest percentage of the season.
- The 107.42 points by The Oakleys beat their season average of 97.05 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Oakleys
- Ace's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.