Powered by Automated Insights Baltimorons Wins Stunner over Ace's Team, Claims Fourth Place
- Ace's Team
Baltimorons recorded the second-highest score of the season to beat Ace's Team 139.98 - 121.74. Baltimorons came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 11.95. Each side met their expectations, but Baltimorons scored 46.1% more points than projected (95.78) to earn the win. Ace's Team was led by Matt Ryan with 23.84 points and Demaryius Thomas who scored 20.60. Baltimorons (2-2, 436.30 points) climbs into fourth place and Ace's Team (3-1, 462.70 points) stays in first place.
Smooth Moves by Baltimorons
- Peyton Manning had 29.08 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the 10th-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Reggie Bush had the third-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season with 23.30 points.
- Arian Foster had 23.10 points, the fourth-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Acquired Kellen Winslow, who exceeded his scoring projection by 140.9%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Made the right move in benching Emmanuel Sanders, who had 5.70 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on Baltimorons.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ace's Team
- Left Alshon Jeffery on the bench, where he scored 21.40 points and beat his projected point total by 178.3%, the third-highest percentage in the league this week.
- With 5.00 points against a projected 9.15, Phil Dawson did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- Baltimorons saw their RBs beat those on Ace's Team 46.40 - 15.10.
- Doug Martin had his lowest score of the season with 6.10 points against a projected 14.48 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- The 10.80 points scored by Julio Jones was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 84.3% of his 12.81 projected points this week.
- If Baltimorons played Ace's Team every week, they would be 2-2 this season.
- Baltimorons would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Baltimorons would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Ace's Team.
- Baltimorons would be 21-15 if they played every team every week.
- Ace's Team would not have lost to any other team in the league besides Baltimorons this week.
- Baltimorons would have lost to Ace's Team 103.94 - 79.76 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Baltimorons, Ace's Team would be 2-1.
- If they played every team every week, Ace's Team would be 30-6.
- This matchup featured the two highest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- Although Ace's Team lost, they did put up the second-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Baltimorons got a combined 46.40 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- The loss snapped a three-game win streak by Ace's Team.
- The RBs on Ace's Team collectively had their worst week of the season with only 15.10 points.
- In the loss, Antonio Gates scored 19.60 points, the eighth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- With a margin of victory of 18.24 points, Baltimorons had the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- Baltimorons got the win while also beating point expectations. They are 2-0 when exceeding their projected points this year. Ace's Team falls to 1-1 when scoring above their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Ace's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.