Powered by Automated Insights Ace's Team Rocks Brian's Domination 2 for Third Consecutive Win
- Ace's Team
- Brian's Domination 2
Ace's Team picked up their third straight win when they demolished Brian's Domination 2 104.94 - 61.56, recording the highest point total in the league this week. The streak is due in part to Ace's Team having the highest scoring output in the league at 113.99 points per matchup. On top of the loss, Brian's Domination 2 had a starter score zero points (Ray Rice). Brian's Domination 2 goes to 0-3 and moves to ninth place. Ace's Team stays undefeated and in first place after having steamrolled redskinette's Team (134.96 - 131.32) and Jack's Team (102.06 - 100.80).
Smooth Moves by Ace's Team
- DeMarco Murray had the best RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season with 26.30 points.
- Julio Jones had the ninth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 12.20 points.
- With 11.50 points, Antonio Gates ranked third in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Ace's Team won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Scored 104.94 points from players in the starting lineup versus 37.04 points from players left on the bench for the highest starter/bench scoring ratio in the league this week and fifth-highest in the league this season.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Brian's Domination 2
- Left Cam Newton on the bench, where he ranked third in the league in scoring with 30.42 points.
- Did not start the Chicago Bears Defense, which scored 25.00 points to rank sixth in the league in scoring.
- Chris Johnson scored 9.10 points against a projected 12.96 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- The RBs for Brian's Domination 2 got outscored 37.10 - 9.10 by the RBs for Ace's Team.
- Brian's Domination 2 could have used more points from the TE position, where Ace's Team beat them 11.50 - 2.40.
- If Ace's Team played Brian's Domination 2 every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- Ace's Team would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Brian's Domination 2, Ace's Team would be 1-1.
- Ace's Team would be 22-5 if they played every team every week.
- Brian's Domination 2 would have lost to seven other teams besides Ace's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Ace's Team would have lost to Brian's Domination 2 109.06 - 102.06.
- Brian's Domination 2 would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Ace's Team.
- Brian's Domination 2 would be 7-20 if they played every team every week.
- Ace's Team had six starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Brian's Domination 2.
- Stevie Johnson scored 10.60 points against a projected 7.56 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in every game this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Doug Martin scored 10.80 points against a projected 15.08 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- With 37.10 points, Ace's Team got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- With a margin of victory of 43.38 points, Ace's Team had the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- Brian's Domination 2 scored 61.56 points, ranking them ninth in the league in scoring.
- Phil Dawson had a season-low 1.00 point in the win against a projected 8.54 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- Ace's Team exceeded their scoring expectations while Brian's Domination 2 failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Ace's Team
- Brian's Domination 2
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.