Powered by Automated Insights Ace's Team Rallies to Inch by Jack's Team
- Ace's Team
- Jack's Team
Ace's Team picked up 24.20 points from Julio Jones and 22.96 from Matt Ryan, edging Jack's Team 102.06 - 100.80. Ace's Team came into the Sunday night game facing a 25.74-point deficit, but scored 27.00 for the comeback. This was a matchup that could have gone either way, with the 1.26-point margin of victory being the second-smallest recorded in the league this season. Aaron Rodgers racked up the highest score for the week with 34.90 points for Jack's Team. Ace's Team (2-0, 237.02 points) moves into first place while Jack's Team (1-1, 210.82 points) winds up in sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Ace's Team
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 22.00 points.
- Julio Jones ranked seventh in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 144.7%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- With 14.40 points, Doug Martin ranked seventh in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Matt Ryan exceeded scoring projections by 21.2%, with 22.96 points against a projected 18.94.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Ace's Team was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Jack's Team
- Pierre Garcon was left on the bench, where he bested his expected 10.06-point total by putting up 20.30 points.
- At the DEF position, Jack's Team got outscored 22.00 - 2.00 by Ace's Team.
- Jack's Team would have welcomed more points at WR, where Ace's Team topped them 30.30 - 14.20.
- Of the 9 starters on Jack's Team, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- Rueben Randle fell short of his scoring projection with 1.40 points, just 18.9% of his projected 7.41.
- If Ace's Team played Jack's Team every week, they would be 2-0 this season.
- Besides Jack's Team, Ace's Team would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Ace's Team would have defeated Jack's Team 134.96 - 110.02.
- If Ace's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 13-5.
- Besides Ace's Team, Jack's Team would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- If they played every team every week, Jack's Team would be 8-10.
- Both of the wins this season for Ace's Team have come in close games.
- At 1.26 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Ace's Team underachieved in the win, recording 98.6% of their projected 103.56, while Jack's Team performed better than expected, beating their 93.19-point projection by 8.2%.
- Despite the loss, Aaron Rodgers led the league in scoring with 34.90 points.
- All was not bad for Jack's Team in the loss, as Martellus Bennett scored 19.60 points, the second-largest score for a TE in the league this week.
- Jack's Team could not pull out the win, but Ahmad Bradshaw did perform well with the seventh-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 14.40 points.
- Although Ace's Team won, they got little help from Mike Williams, who only put up 0.90 points of a projected 8.22.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Ace's Team
- Jack's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.