Powered by Automated Insights Timothy's Team Drops the Hammer on Baltimorons, Makes Early-Season Statement
- Timothy's Team
Timothy's Team got the highest score of the week, clobbering Baltimorons 130.40 - 68.28. It was an epic rout, and the 62.12-point margin of victory was the second-highest recorded in the league this season. Baltimorons, coming off a 148.28 - 78.58 win against The Path Algebra, saw their scoring plummet this week. To make matters worse, Baltimorons had a starter score zero points (Denarius Moore). Timothy's Team (1-1, 233.36 points) moves into fourth place while Baltimorons (1-1, 216.56 points) winds up in fifth place.
Smooth Moves by Timothy's Team
- Robert Griffin III put up 23.90 points, which was the eighth-highest score in the league this week.
- With 23.60 points, Calvin Johnson ranked 10th in the league in scoring.
- Jordy Nelson ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 18.60 points.
- Greg Olsen had the third-highest TE score in the league this week with 14.40 points.
- With 14.10 points, Matt Forte ranked ninth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Baltimorons
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Timothy's Team and were outscored 45.50 - 10.60.
- Baltimorons was dominated at the TE position, scoring 0.30 points versus the 14.40 for Timothy's Team.
- Baltimorons had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 13.00 - 2.00 to Timothy's Team.
- 6 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Denarius Moore did not score, with 0 points against a projected 5.82.
- If Timothy's Team played Baltimorons every week, they would be 1-1 this season.
- Timothy's Team would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If Timothy's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 12-6.
- Baltimorons would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Timothy's Team would have lost to Baltimorons 148.28 - 102.96 had they played each other last week.
- If they played every team every week, Baltimorons would be 9-9.
- This matchup featured both the highest-scoring team and the lowest-scoring team in the league this week.
- The 62.12-point margin of victory by Timothy's Team was the largest in the league this week.
- Timothy's Team had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Baltimorons.
- With 10.60 points, Baltimorons got the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Even in the loss, the 16.50 points scored by Arian Foster was the fourth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The second-greatest total score by WRs on a single team this week came from Timothy's Team. Their WRs combined to score 45.50 points.
- The Baltimore Ravens Defense exceeded their projected point total by 30.5% in the loss, scoring 12.00 points against a projected 9.19.
- Despite being on the winning team, Larry Fitzgerald scored only 3.30 points against his projected 8.90.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Timothy's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.