Powered by Automated Insights Jack's Team Wins Against Shrek, Moves to Eighth Place
- Jack's Team
Adrian Peterson registered 21.10 points and Joique Bell scored 18.80 as Jack's Team beat Shrek, 93.90 - 82.00. This win was revenge for a Week 4 110.32 - 103.94 upset loss to Shrek. Shrek put in the required effort with a massive improvement in scoring compared to last week's 86.92 - 42.50 loss against Timothy's Team. Adding insult to injury, Shrek had a starter score zero points (Owen Daniels). Jack's Team (5-8, 1,176.28 points) inches up to eighth place while Shrek (1-12, 889.68 points) stays locked in last place.
Smooth Moves by Jack's Team
- Rob Gronkowski had the most points of any TE in the league this week with 18.70.
- Benched Geno Smith, who had the lowest QB score on the team with 0.36 points.
- Adrian Peterson had 21.10 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Joique Bell had the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 18.80 points.
- Jack's Team won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Shrek
- Left Brandon Myers on the bench, where he scored 12.10 points and beat his projected point total by 188.1%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league this week.
- Shrek left the 7.00 points scored by the Minnesota Vikings Defense on the bench this week. They beat their projected point total by 216.3%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- C.J. Spiller was left on the bench, where he bested his expected 9.64-point total by putting up 21.70 points.
- T.Y. Hilton scored 4.60 points against a projected 7.89 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The Houston Texans Defense scored the fewest points on the team and scored below their projection for the seventh time this season with 2.00 points against a projected 4.99.
- Jack's Team would be 10-3 if they played Shrek every week.
- Jack's Team would have beaten three other teams besides Shrek this week.
- Jack's Team would have defeated Shrek 79.38 - 42.50 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Shrek, Jack's Team would be 4-7.
- If Jack's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 53-64.
- Besides Jack's Team, Shrek would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Jack's Team, Shrek would be 1-10.
- If they played every team every week, Shrek would be 17-100.
- Three of the 12 losses for Shrek this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Shrek has lost nine straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- Jack's Team scored 93.90 points against a projected 102.63 and underachieved for the eighth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row.
- Despite being on the winning team, Pierre Garcon had a season-low 4.10 points against a projected 10.25 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 11.90 points.
- Shrek got a combined 24.70 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The win by Jack's Team snapped a three-game losing streak.
- Although Jack's Team won, it was no thanks to Tony Romo, who scored 12.90 points and has now scored below his projection in four straight weeks.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Jack's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.