Powered by Automated Insights Ace's Team Gets Victory Against Baltimorons for Fourth in a Row
- Ace's Team
Ace's Team beat Baltimorons 186.98 - 150.52 and logged the highest point total this season. The win was an answer to a 139.98 - 121.94 upset loss to Baltimorons in Week 4. Baltimorons was coming off an 88.60 - 79.38 win against Jack's Team and saw their scoring explode this week. Ace's Team (8-5, 1,393.32 points) climbs into second place while Baltimorons (4-9, 1,251.00 points) sinks into ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Ace's Team
- The 38.10 points scored by Josh Gordon was the second-highest WR score in the league this week and the third-best point total by a WR in the league this season.
- Alshon Jeffery had 36.90 points, the third-highest WR score of the week and the fourth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- DeMarco Murray had 28.20 points, the highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Nick Foles ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 23.68 points.
- Wisely sat Case Keenum this week, who had 16.48 points, the lowest QB score on the team.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Baltimorons
- Did not start Ben Tate, who ranked seventh in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 169.2%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Baltimorons left the 8.90 points scored by Brent Celek on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 158.0%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Baltimorons could have used more points from the TE position, where Ace's Team beat them 14.20 - 1.40.
- At the DEF position, Baltimorons got outscored by Ace's Team 13.00 - 5.00.
- Martellus Bennett was last on the team in scoring with 1.40 points against a projected 7.60 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Ace's Team would be 8-5 if they played Baltimorons every week.
- Ace's Team would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Ace's Team would have defeated Baltimorons 108.26 - 88.60 had they played each other last week.
- Ace's Team would be 6-5 if they played the same schedule as Baltimorons.
- Ace's Team would be 81-36 if they played every team every week.
- Baltimorons would have beaten every other team in the league besides Ace's Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Ace's Team, Baltimorons would be 6-5.
- Baltimorons would be 57-60 if they played every team every week.
- Of the losses Baltimorons has had, six were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- This matchup had the top two scoring teams in the league this week.
- In the loss, Eric Decker led the league in scoring and had the highest WR score in the league this season with 41.40 points.
- Ace's Team beat their scoring projection for the eighth time this season by scoring 186.98 points against a projected 106.55. They have now overachieved four weeks in a row.
- Ace's Team is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning four straight games.
- With a combined 85.60 points from the WR position, Ace's Team got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this season.
- Ace's Team had the week's largest margin of victory (36.46 points) for the second time this season.
- This was the fourth time this season that Baltimorons lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Ace's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.