Powered by Automated Insights Michael's Team Tops Timothy's Team to Bring Series Record to 2-0
- Michael's Team
- Timothy's Team
Michael's Team remains undefeated in two matchups against Timothy's Team with a 107.54 - 92.58 win. Tom Brady got 21.84 points and was the reason for the victory. It was roughly the same contribution as his 20.44 points in the last matchup with Timothy's Team. This is the biggest win for Michael's Team in two head-to-head matchups. They beat Timothy's Team 101.54 - 95.72 in Week 4.
Smooth Moves by Michael's Team
- The Carolina Panthers Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 16.00 points.
- Took Antonio Gates out of the starting lineup, who scored 2.10 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- Le'Veon Bell scored 19.60 points, which ranked eighth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 14.30 points, Roddy White ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Michael's Team had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Timothy's Team
- Should have started Dan Bailey, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting K with 7.00 against a projected 8.86.
- Jordy Nelson was last on the team in scoring with 1.40 points, 13.8% of his projected 10.11, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- At the DEF position, Timothy's Team got outscored 16.00 - 3.00 by Michael's Team.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The New York Jets Defense fell short of their scoring projection with 3.00 points, just 33.2% of their projected 9.04.
- Michael's Team would be 6-7 if they played Timothy's Team every week.
- Besides Timothy's Team, Michael's Team would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Michael's Team would have defeated Timothy's Team 88.56 - 86.92 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Timothy's Team, Michael's Team would be 5-6.
- If Michael's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 58-59.
- Timothy's Team would have lost to five other teams besides Michael's Team this week.
- Timothy's Team would be 9-2 if they played the same schedule as Michael's Team.
- Timothy's Team would be 72-45 if they played every team every week.
- Timothy's Team had their six-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- The RBs on Michael's Team collectively had their best week of the season with 30.90 points.
- Larry Fitzgerald scored 13.20 points against a projected 9.33 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- Despite being on the winning team, Jordan Cameron scored 4.30 points against a projected 7.83 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Michael's Team overachieved in the win, improving to 4-0 when beating their projected points this season, while Timothy's Team falls to 3-3 when scoring below their projected points.
- This is the ninth week this season that Michael's Team has been in first place.
- Calvin Johnson did his best in the loss, ranking fourth among all WRs in the league with 16.10 points.
- Michael's Team beat their season average of 88.73 points with 107.54 this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Michael's Team
- Timothy's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.