Powered by Automated Insights Ace's Team Punishes Brian's Domination 2, Tacks On Third Straight Win
- Ace's Team
- Brian's Domination 2
Ace's Team proves they own Brian's Domination 2 after another big win, this time by a final score of 108.26 - 70.96. Brian's Domination 2 is an easy win for Ace's Team, who has a 39.84-point average margin of victory against them. It's larger than their 23.80-point average margin of victory on the season (third in the league). This week, Josh Gordon led the team, putting up 29.70 points. It was even higher than the 26.30 points DeMarco Murray got the last time these teams played. Ace's Team beat Brian's Domination 2 103.94 - 61.56 in Week 3 and now averages 106.10 points against them.
Smooth Moves by Ace's Team
- Picked up Josh Gordon, who scored 29.70 points, the third-highest score of any player on Ace's Team this season.
- With 11.00 points, the New Orleans Saints Defense, which Ace's Team picked up this week, beat their 7.65-point projection by 43.7%.
- The 15.70 points scored by Zac Stacy was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Vernon Davis overachieved by 49.9%, scoring 11.00 points against a projected 7.34.
- Ace's Team won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Brian's Domination 2
- Did not start Philip Rivers, who scored 27.78 points to rank third in the league in scoring.
- Brian's Domination 2 picked up Robbie Gould, who then fell short of his 6.92-point projection by scoring 3.00 points.
- 7 of the starters on Brian's Domination 2 underperformed versus their projections.
- With 4.00 points against a projected 8.02, the Indianapolis Colts Defense did not meet their projection for the fourth straight game.
- Dez Bryant has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 8.60 points against a projected 11.93 this week.
- Ace's Team would be 6-6 if they played Brian's Domination 2 every week.
- Ace's Team would have beaten seven other teams besides Brian's Domination 2 this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Brian's Domination 2, Ace's Team would be 8-2.
- Ace's Team would be 72-36 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Ace's Team, Brian's Domination 2 would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Ace's Team would have lost to Brian's Domination 2 100.02 - 92.92.
- Brian's Domination 2 would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as Ace's Team.
- If they played every team every week, Brian's Domination 2 would be 49-59.
- Ace's Team beat their scoring projection for the seventh time this season by scoring 108.26 points against a projected 104.41. They have now overachieved three weeks in a row.
- The 37.30-point win by Ace's Team beat the 13.81-point spread.
- Ace's Team ups their record in blowout matchups to 3-0.
- The win was the third in a row for Ace's Team.
- It was quite a beating for Brian's Domination 2, who now is 1-2 in blowouts this year.
- The highest-scoring group of WRs in the league this week was on Ace's Team, which got 44.40 points from the position.
- The 108.26 points scored by Ace's Team ranked second in the league this week.
- Brian's Domination 2 ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Ace's Team
- Brian's Domination 2
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.