Powered by Automated Insights Baltimorons Snatches Win from Jack's Team, Climbs to Eighth Place
- Jack's Team
Baltimorons (4-8, 1,100.48 points) beat Jack's Team (4-8, 1,082.38 points) 88.60 - 79.38 in a matchup with several lead changes. They were led by Anquan Boldin who had 21.40 points and Justin Tucker who had 15.00. Jack's Team had a 45.58 - 40.70 advantage after the early games on Sunday. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind 53.70 - 45.58. By the end of the Sunday night game, the lead flipped yet again and Jack's Team went up 74.58 - 67.20. Baltimorons closed out the matchup with a comeback on Monday.
Smooth Moves by Baltimorons
- Picked up Martellus Bennett, who beat his scoring projection by 112.7%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- With 21.40 points, Anquan Boldin ranked ninth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 168.5%, which was the highest percentage in the matchup.
- By scoring 15.00 points, Justin Tucker beat his 8.94 projected points by 67.8%.
- Baltimorons was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Baltimorons got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Jack's Team
- Should have started Tony Romo, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 16.46 against a projected 17.25.
- It was a beating at QB for Jack's Team, as they were outscored 13.00 - 4.98 by Baltimorons.
- Andre Johnson scored a season-low 3.60 points, 25.8% of his projected 13.95, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- Of the 9 starters on Jack's Team, 5 underperformed versus their projections.
- The 4.98 points scored by Geno Smith was just 43.1% of his 11.55-point projection.
- If Baltimorons played Jack's Team every week, they would be 6-6 this season.
- Besides Jack's Team, Baltimorons would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Baltimorons would have defeated Jack's Team 77.12 - 72.32.
- If they played the same schedule as Jack's Team, Baltimorons would be 4-6.
- If Baltimorons had played every team in the league each week, they would be 49-59.
- Besides Baltimorons, Jack's Team would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Baltimorons, Jack's Team would be 3-7.
- If they played every team every week, Jack's Team would be 49-59.
- Jack's Team scored 79.38 points against a projected 92.80 and underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- Baltimorons had their lowest winning score of the season with 88.60 points.
- Baltimorons was able to cover the 5.76-point spread in the win.
- Eric Decker scored a season-low 0.50 points and underachieved for the fourth straight week.
- With the win, Baltimorons snapped their six-game losing streak.
- DeAndre Hopkins did little to help Baltimorons, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 0.80 points against a projected 7.15.
- With the win, Baltimorons improves to 1-3 in comeback games this season.
- The loss was the third in a row for Jack's Team.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Jack's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.