Powered by Automated Insights Timothy's Team Picks Apart Shrek for Sixth in a Row
- Timothy's Team
Timothy's Team proves they own Shrek after another big win, this time by a final score of 86.78 - 42.50. This week, Larry Fitzgerald was the team leader, putting up 17.60 points. It was slightly higher than the 17.50 points Calvin Johnson got the last time these teams played. Adding insult to injury, Shrek had three starters put up zeroes. This is the tightest win for Timothy's Team in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Shrek 101.24 - 46.18 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Timothy's Team
- Larry Fitzgerald had the fifth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 17.60 points.
- With 12.50 points scored versus a projected 7.56, Ryan Mathews has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
- Calvin Johnson scored 11.50 points, the 10th-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Timothy's Team was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- With 9.40 points versus a projected 6.74, Greg Olsen exceeded his scoring projection by 39.5%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Shrek
- Did not start Brandon Myers, who scored 9.90 points, surpassing his projected points by 115.6%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Left Eli Manning on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 14.96 points.
- Victor Cruz was last on the team in scoring with 0.70 points, 5.8% of his projected 12.07, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- 3 of the 9 starters scored zero points for Shrek.
- The WRs on Shrek let them down, resulting in a 34.90 - 15.60 difference at the position.
- If Timothy's Team played Shrek every week, they would be 9-3 this season.
- Besides Shrek, Timothy's Team would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Timothy's Team would have defeated Shrek 132.66 - 71.70.
- If they played the same schedule as Shrek, Timothy's Team would be 6-4.
- If Timothy's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 69-39.
- Shrek would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Shrek would be 3-7 if they played the same schedule as Timothy's Team.
- Shrek would be 16-92 if they played every team every week.
- It was the sixth time this season that Shrek has had the lowest score in the league.
- With the loss, Shrek has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back eight straight games.
- Timothy's Team has won six straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- Timothy's Team put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- Shrek scored 42.50 points against a projected 55.74 and underachieved for the ninth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- Dwayne Bowe scored 11.10 points against a projected 7.95 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- In games that are blowouts, Timothy's Team is now 5-1, including wins in their last three such matchups.
- After the beating, Shrek is still winless in blowouts this season with a record of 0-6.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Timothy's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.