Powered by Automated Insights Ace's Team Beats Jack's Team, Climbs to Fourth Place
- Ace's Team
- Jack's Team
Ace's Team remains undefeated in two matchups against Jack's Team with a 92.92 - 72.32 win. This week, Nick Foles was the key player, getting 22.62 points. That's almost the same as Julio Jones, who led all players with 24.20 points the last time these teams met. This is the highest margin for Ace's Team in two head-to-head matchups. They beat Jack's Team 102.06 - 100.80 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by Ace's Team
- Picked up Rashad Jennings, who beat his scoring projection by 52.2%, with 20.80 points against a projected 13.66.
- Nick Foles led the matchup in points scored for the first time this season (22.62).
- The 12.10 points scored by Demaryius Thomas was the seventh-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Ace's Team exceeded their projected points.
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense scored 17.00 points and beat their scoring projection by 67.2%, which led the team.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Jack's Team
- Acquired and started Geno Smith, who scored -0.88 points, the fewest of any player in the matchup.
- With 0.80 points against a projected 6.48, Marvin Jones did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- At the DEF position, Jack's Team got outscored 17.00 - 6.00 by Ace's Team.
- Jack's Team had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- With 6.50 points, Adrian Peterson scored only 40.2% of his 16.17 projected point total.
- Ace's Team would be 9-2 if they played Jack's Team every week.
- Besides Jack's Team, Ace's Team would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Ace's Team would have defeated Jack's Team 111.22 - 93.52.
- If they played the same schedule as Jack's Team, Ace's Team would be 5-4.
- Ace's Team would be 64-35 if they played every team every week.
- Jack's Team would have lost to seven other teams besides Ace's Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Ace's Team, Jack's Team would be 4-5.
- Jack's Team would be 46-53 if they played every team every week.
- Ace's Team had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Jack's Team.
- Ace's Team had their lowest winning score of the season with 92.92 points.
- In the loss, Steven Hauschka scored 13.00 points against a projected 7.27 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Despite being on the winning team, Danny Woodhead scored 3.70 points against a projected 10.42 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Jack's Team had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Ace's Team overachieved and improves to 4-2 when doing so, while Jack's Team fell short of their projection. They are now 1-5 when scoring less than expected.
- The 72.32 points put up by Jack's Team ranked ninth in the league this week.
- Even in the loss, the 15.70 points scored by Joique Bell was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Ace's Team
- Jack's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.