Powered by Automated Insights Timothy's Team Puts a Surprise Beatdown on Baltimorons for Fifth Consecutive Win
- Timothy's Team
Timothy's Team destroyed Baltimorons 132.66 - 77.12, making it two blowouts in as many matchups. Timothy's Team plays their best against Baltimorons, against whom they have a 58.83-point average margin of victory. In fact, this particular blowout ranks fourth overall in the league this season. This week, Calvin Johnson led the way, putting up 29.90 points. That's even more than Robert Griffin III, who led all players with 23.90 points the last time these teams met. The margin wasn't as big as it could have been, Timothy's Team had a starter score zero points (the New York Jets Defense). Timothy's Team is averaging 131.53 points against Baltimorons and beat them 130.40 - 68.28 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by Timothy's Team
- With 29.90 points, Calvin Johnson had the highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- With 23.96 points, Robert Griffin III had the ninth-highest score in the league this week.
- Benched RB DeAngelo Williams, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 2.50.
- 8 of the 9 starters on Timothy's Team exceeded their projected points.
- The 18.50 points scored by Matt Forte was the sixth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Baltimorons
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Timothy's Team and were outscored 53.70 - 25.90.
- It was a bad week at RB for Baltimorons, who was outscored at the position 32.80 - 15.10 by Timothy's Team.
- It was not a good week for Baltimorons at TE, where they were beaten 11.20 - 4.20.
- It was a season-low 3.40 points for Reggie Bush this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 20.4% of a projected point total of 16.68.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Timothy's Team would be 8-3 if they played Baltimorons every week.
- Timothy's Team would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Timothy's Team would have defeated Baltimorons 106.74 - 70.00.
- Timothy's Team would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as Baltimorons.
- If Timothy's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 65-34.
- Baltimorons would have lost to five other teams besides Timothy's Team this week.
- Baltimorons would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as Timothy's Team.
- Baltimorons would be 43-56 if they played every team every week.
- Baltimorons has lost eight times and five of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- Timothy's Team had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Baltimorons.
- The margin of victory was the fourth-largest in the league this season.
- This was the third time this season that Baltimorons lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- Timothy's Team scored 132.66 points, the highest in the league this week and fifth-highest in the league this season.
- With 53.70 points, Timothy's Team got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Timothy's Team is now 4-1 in blowout games, including wins in their last two such contests.
- The win was the fifth in a row for Timothy's Team.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Timothy's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.