Powered by Automated Insights Ace's Team Beats redskinette's Team, Moves to Fifth Place
- Ace's Team
- redskinette's Team
Ace's Team remains undefeated in two matchups against redskinette's Team with a 111.22 - 95.52 win. Demaryius Thomas was the difference, putting up 28.80 points this week, roughly the same output as his 28.10 points the last time these teams met. redskinette's Team is not a guaranteed win for Ace's Team, who has an average margin of victory of 9.67 points when they play. That's a lot thinner than their 21.74-point average margin of victory for the season. On top of the loss, redskinette's Team had a starter score zero points (Adam Vinatieri). Ace's Team beat redskinette's Team 134.96 - 131.32 in Week 1 and now averages 123.09 points against them.
Smooth Moves by Ace's Team
- With 28.80 points, Demaryius Thomas had the highest WR score of the week and the seventh-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Snatched up Nick Foles, who ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 22.92 points.
- DeMarco Murray had 15.50 points, the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Ace's Team had 6 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Both of the starting RBs scored above their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by redskinette's Team
- Left Pierre Thomas on the bench, where he scored the seventh-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 164.0%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up the Tennessee Titans Defense, which scored 7.00 points against their projected 12.39.
- Vincent Jackson has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 2.80 points against a projected 10.83 this week.
- Only 4 of the 9 starters on redskinette's Team underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- Left Adam Vinatieri in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.
- Ace's Team would be 5-5 if they played redskinette's Team every week.
- Ace's Team would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as redskinette's Team, Ace's Team would be 5-3.
- Ace's Team would be 58-32 if they played every team every week.
- redskinette's Team would have lost to just one other team besides Ace's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Ace's Team would have lost to redskinette's Team 79.54 - 77.10.
- If they played the same schedule as Ace's Team, redskinette's Team would be 4-4.
- If they played every team every week, redskinette's Team would be 51-39.
- redskinette's Team has lost five times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- Ace's Team led the league in scoring for the second time this season with 111.22 points.
- Vernon Davis had a season-low 0.20 points against a projected 9.97 in the win and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Ace's Team snapped their three-game losing streak with the win.
- Ace's Team beat redskinette's Team at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for redskinette's Team.
- Ace's Team got a combined 44.80 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- redskinette's Team had the highest losing score in the league this week with 95.52 points.
- Ace's Team outdid their projection in the win, while redskinette's Team came in under their point expectation. Ace's Team is now 3-2 when overachieving, while redskinette's Team falls to 1-4 when failing to reach their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Ace's Team
- redskinette's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.