Powered by Automated Insights Urban Achievers Beats Swerski's Superfans, Streak Now at Six
- Urban Achievers
- Swerski's Superfans
Urban Achievers earned their sixth straight win when they beat Swerski's Superfans 160.73 - 145.23. They got a lift from Peyton Manning, who led the team with 23.13 points. The streak is the result of some high scoring by Urban Achievers, who owns the highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 210.96 points per matchup. To make matters worse, Swerski's Superfans got zero points from Cecil Shorts III. Swerski's Superfans goes to 2-4 and falls to seventh place. Urban Achievers stays undefeated and on top of the league at 6-0.
Smooth Moves by Urban Achievers
- A.J. Green had the fifth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 19.30 points.
- The 16.30 points scored by Wes Welker was the eighth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Vontaze Burfict scored 11.50 points against a projected 7.52 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- The 23.13 points scored by Peyton Manning led the team, the sixth time that's happened this season.
- With 18.00 points, Paul Posluszny had his highest score of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 85.4%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Swerski's Superfans
- Jerrell Freeman has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 7.00 points against a projected 10.29 this week.
- The 9.00 points scored by Patrick Willis fell short of his 11.99-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- Justin Houston scored 5.00 points against a projected 7.87 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The 4.00 points scored by Calvin Johnson was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 29.6% of his 13.53 projected points this week.
- 10 of the 16 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If Urban Achievers played Swerski's Superfans every week, they would be 5-1 this season.
- Besides Swerski's Superfans, Urban Achievers would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Urban Achievers would have defeated Swerski's Superfans 194.50 - 120.32 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Swerski's Superfans, Urban Achievers would be 4-1.
- Urban Achievers would be 34-8 if they played every team every week.
- Swerski's Superfans would have lost to five other teams besides Urban Achievers this week.
- Swerski's Superfans would be 1-4 if they played the same schedule as Urban Achievers.
- Swerski's Superfans would be 12-30 if they played every team every week.
- Swerski's Superfans scored 145.23 points against a projected 174.05 and has underachieved every week this season.
- The WRs on Swerski's Superfans collectively had their worst week of the season with only 23.80 points.
- The 15.50-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- DeMarco Murray did little to help Urban Achievers, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 12.00 points against a projected 16.15.
- Urban Achievers won even though Swerski's Superfans performed better against their scoring projection. Swerski's Superfans scored 83.4% of their 174.05 projected points, while Urban Achievers recorded 82.9% of their 193.93-point projection.
- Swerski's Superfans has now lost three games in a row.
- Urban Achievers is now 2-0 when failing to reach their projection and Swerski's Superfans falls to 2-4 when scoring below their projected total.
- The 160.73 points scored by Urban Achievers was the lowest winning score in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Urban Achievers
- Swerski's Superfans
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.